Oops at Canby Gun Show Today

kmk1012

Reactions
Went to the Canby gun show today on a whim and took a picture of a purple Ruger SR22 pistol to send to my wife at home. Well.....she replied that she loved it. Long story short, guess what I bought today instead of what I went there for! I love her so much, would do it again in a heartbeat. Now, about my daughter who actually spotted it......LOL

Reactions
It's nice that Ruger offers all kinds of fun colors for all walks of life, If it gets em to shoot buy it! Excellent pistol btw probably one of the very few SA rimfire that I like.:s0155:

OP
kmk1012

kmk1012

Reactions
It's nice that Ruger offers all kinds of fun colors for all walks of life, If it gets em to shoot buy it! Excellent pistol btw probably one of the very few SA rimfire that I like.:s0155:
It works well for my 9 year old daughter too! She's the one who spotted it and stopped me to have a look.

nwslopoke

Reactions
Was going to go. Bought my AR lower there just before the election. Was looking for an AR10 lower, but...yeh. Was going to go and see if prices on bolt rifles were better than Bi-Mart.

OP
kmk1012

kmk1012

Reactions
Was going to go. Bought my AR lower there just before the election. Was looking for an AR10 lower, but...yeh. Was going to go and see if prices on bolt rifles were better than Bi-Mart.
Didn't seem so, although here was an AR10 upper/lower stripped set for a VERY good deal, but let it be. Because I made a "longer" term investment, LOL

Reactions
I would rock that purple sr22. I always show my wife the girly colored pistols and she tells me she still prefer a black. That's my wife, alright :cool:. Good purchase for yourself though, I mean your wife.

Reactions
So you broke the gun show rules taking pics?o_O
its not breaking the rules if he had permission from the vendor and the group running the show.

EDIT: At least that was what the rule said at the East Albany Lions Club show when I went there; no taking pictures without permission of vendors and group running it.

May be different for Canby show?

Reactions
Went to the Canby gun show today on a whim and took a picture of a purple Ruger SR22 pistol to send to my wife at home. Well.....she replied that she loved it. Long story short, guess what I bought today instead of what I went there for! I love her so much, would do it again in a heartbeat. Now, about my daughter who actually spotted it......LOL
I bought my granddaughter a shiny, lavender SR22 for when she finished her tour in Bahrain (Navy)!
We both like hers a lot! Easy to shoot, reliable, pretty accurate, too. :)

UPCOMING EVENTS

22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond Rod and Gun Club
Redmond, OR 97756, USA
Rimfire Challenge May 8th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Professional business
    This business has been my go to transfer dealer for years. Best you can find in Washington County
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic Customer Service!
    Recently, they helped my lady transfer a pistol to a family member in CA. Most FFLs would have told us to pound sand when we mentioned where we...
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    One of the best!
    I have bought from online and in person. Great store, he had things I did not know were needed. I try and recommend Highline Firearms to people I...
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    The only gunsmith I'll use
    Tim has done a few projects for me and the result is always the same. Amazing. End of story. From complete refinish to custom machining, Tim is...
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    great work refinishing my 27 year old 1991 a1 compact colt .45
    Tim did a great job making my gun look brand new again and replacing the old parts inside. Super Happy!!
Top Bottom