JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
anyone got some good deals on ammo online? Not looking to deal with rebates since 90% of the time companies bubblegum you over with them. Looking for 9mm (no steel case), .223/5.56(no steel case) 7.62x39

Keep an eye on Palmetto State Armory. Yes they have some deals with rebates, but plenty of deals without them too. And you can often get free shipping. I've got some great deals with them over the years. It's best to check them daily as their deals do rotate regularly.

OutDoor Limited great place, amazing service. I like them because they are almost like a mom and pop business and take customer service personally.

If you're buying on the internet.

Calculate your shipping into the price. Who knows....you might be able to find it locally for a good price without the hassles. And know that, some sellers might require a signature upon delivery. Are you home? Then add to that, the possibility of someone stealing your package (so, add insurance costs).

So, finding "cheap" ammo always comes with some downside. Just be prepared to deal with them. And READ the various offerings carefully.

In the past, I've bought ammo from.....
CMP
Brownell's
PSA
Target Sports USA
SG Ammo
and Wholesale Hunter. Just to name a few.

Last advice......if possible, buy it by the case.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
I buy almost all of my ammo online. I always check ammoseek.com for the best prices, but you have to go to the actual seller site to see what they charge for shipping. Sometimes $10 shipping with a low ammo price is better than free shipping with a higher price, sometimes vice versa. Sometimes Brownells has a good price on something even though they usually charge more. PSA used to have their 5.7x28 ammo at way less than anybody else and with free shipping it was a great deal - but now their prices have gone up.

You really just have to shop around.

Wow, with the rebate the 9mm ammo is one great deal.

Wish I'd seen it earlier, sigh...

Given I have mucho 5.56 ammo in my personal inventory from when ammo was sky high, I don't want to know how inexpensive in comparison it is and I can't buy more or my wife'll have a heart attack. ok, i looked, i'm heaving another sigh...however, I hope this kind ammo cost is either remains static or goes even lower.

Whoopee!

I buy most of my ammo online. Many of the biggie sellers have sales, so I don't always buy from the same place.

That said, Target Sports has been getting a goodly portion of my ammo allowance.

And I do not participate in the rebate silliness.o_O

Last Edited:
anyone got some good deals on ammo online? Not looking to deal with rebates since 90% of the time companies bubblegum you over with them. Looking for 9mm (no steel case), .223/5.56(no steel case) 7.62x39
Theirs allot of good deals on 9 .2x39 has stayed about the same as its always been the last 5 years

When did ATK start using the Federal brand name on Blazer ammo? Blazer is still made by CCI (also a ATK company) last time I checked.

E

Keep an eye on Palmetto State Armory. Yes they have some deals with rebates, but plenty of deals without them too. And you can often get free shipping. I've got some great deals with them over the years. It's best to check them daily as their deals do rotate regularly.

You can get signed up for deal of the day emails . And they will notify you. A word of caution .It can cause impulse buying and leave you eating top Roman for awhile . LOL

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top