JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
But I'm curious why the hate on Glocks over this issue....
because a trigger safety does nothing to prevent anything from getting into the trigger area and depressing the trigger. Its really not a safety at all IMO and it doesnt have a DA pull like a revolver. I think M&P added an external safety option to the line up BTW...

In this case, something went really wrong when a child had the ability to get a finger into a trigger guard.
agree, this isnt a case of the gun design at fault. You chose to carry a loaded gun around children if an accident happens its your fault. This isnt a Glock issue...

Im not a Glock hater, Im not against owning one but Im not a cop or in any position where self defense is a higher probability so I just prefer the idea of a gun that has safety features I can engage as needed. Glocks are great weapons I say get one if that's what you want, but I always say the only place for a loaded Glock is on target or in the holster... I guess in this case I should add a good holster that covers the trigger guard (I thought all carry/duty holsters did).

Have to do three environmental studies, and six psycological studies first!

So you want to spend $30 million to come to the conclusion that if we ban children's trigger fingers that the build-up of boogers will result in the increased use of tissues, which in turn (of course) increases the use of natural resources to produce, which in turn impacts the sandy flood-plane of the triple-banded salty sea-shrew, which (again) negatively impacts a major food supply of the spotted-horney owl, thus decimating their numbers, which causes the numbers of their mortal enemy, the furry sea harrier to explode, thus increasing their droppings into the ocean (which kills off whales, dolphins, and green sea turtles), and a disproportionate increased methane excretion from their furry bottoms, which decimates the ozone layer and causes global climate change that will cause the glaciers to melt, which of course will make sea levels rise killing us all.... Just so a cop can be safer in a classroom full of booger eating morons?

You gun-nuts are a truly selfish and brutish lot, aren't you?

BTW- that'll be $3 million (a TRUE bargain) ;)

So you want to spend $30 million to come to the conclusion that if we ban children's trigger fingers that the build-up of boogers will result in the increased use of tissues, which in turn (of course) increases the use of natural resources to produce, which in turn impacts the sandy flood-plane of the triple-banded salty sea-shrew, which (again) negatively impacts a major food supply of the spotted-horney owl, thus decimating their numbers, which causes the numbers of their mortal enemy, the furry sea harrier to explode, thus increasing their droppings into the ocean (which kills off whales, dolphins, and green sea turtles), and a disproportionate increased methane excretion from their furry bottoms, which decimates the ozone layer and causes global climate change that will cause the glaciers to melt, which of course will make sea levels rise killing us all.... Just so a cop can be safer in a classroom full of booger eating morons?

You gun-nuts are a truly selfish and brutish lot, aren't you?

BTW- that'll be $3 million (a TRUE bargain) ;)

You nailed that one..........:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads