JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Ah, my fav part of coming to a new forum.

The avatar you are looking at, is the inside of a AR's dust cover. I got silly and did a jungle tiger stripe on it. So I figured I should have the tiger. I have the outfit to go with it too, but since the 70's it has shrink, mainly around the middle.

Son of the Greatest Generation parents and a fraction of what they were. Did the Army thing, it was easier than getting a job, Or it had something to do with a judge saying either, or. To long ago (my favorite reason).

I work part time, and leech off you taxpayers the rest of the time. Ive now been out of the Army longer than I was in. Isnt life grand!

Always remember: My rifle is my TOOL, I am the WEAPON.

Gee that word is used in media everyday. If there are libs on this board, they best be tough skinned.
Me Im outta here, censorship in any form in not tolerable.

Easy pal, there are quite a few liberals on this board. They are gun owners too and are pretty decent folks who I would be proud to call neighbor. It's not a one way street here. There's also a difference between liberals and progressives.

Easy pal, there are quite a few liberals on this board. They are gun owners too and are pretty decent folks who I would be proud to call neighbor. It's not a one way street here. There's also a difference between liberals and progressives.

Exactly this. And NWFA has a set of rules, like ANY OTHER forum. They aren't extreme, nor set out to "censor" what people have to say. But it's not a free for all either.

Gee that word is used in media everyday. If there are libs on this board, they best be tough skinned.
Me Im outta here, censorship in any form in not tolerable.

9BECF9FD-9C05-4C57-A252-B8F6BFBA40C3.jpeg

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top