JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Has anyone ever watched or listened to any of the podcasts or interviews with David Paulides of the Can Am missing person project and the author of the 'Missing 411' series of books?

I have been lately and am pretty fascinated by it. While a lot of the cases are easily and obviously solved his emphasis is on those that are not so easily solved, with many ending up as entirely unexplained.

And its not always about those who are never found but in many cases the missing person is found alive, and in an area many miles from where they went missing, sometimes at much higher elevations and often within a time frame they could not have possibly made it on foot. Also some are delusional with strange stories to tell.

I should clarify this is primarily about missing people in the outdoors with most of them in National Park/forest areas.

Last Edited:
Has anyone ever watched or listened to any of the podcasts or interviews with David Paulides of the Can Am missing person project and the author of the 'Missing 411' series of books?

I have been lately and am pretty fascinated by it. While a lot of the cases are easily and obviously solved his emphasis is on those that are not so easily solved, with many ending up as entirely unexplained.

And its not always about those who are never found but in many cases the missing person is found alive, and in an area many miles from where they went missing, sometimes at much higher elevations and often within a time frame they could not have possibly made it on foot. Also some are delusional with strange stories to tell.

I should clarify this is primarily about missing people in the outdoors with most of them in National Park/forest areas.
I have heard this guy on Coast2coast quite a few times. Supposedly the feds don't like to share info on the people who go missing in the national park areas.

Supposedly the feds don't like to share info on the people who go missing in the national park areas.
Oh man - he goes into this a LOT and has some pretty interesting things to say about it as you well know!

I have learned some things I didn't know about some of the 'Federal' aspects of National Parks also. One is I had NO idea the Nat Park service has its own, almost FBI like LE division.

Last Edited:
I have listened to him, DP, for years when he first came ON the C to C AM show.

Old posts here on THIS forum or elsewhere of mine.

I CRS now where!

Plus I have seen his work on the internet - You Tube.

His one movie was on YT for FREE in the past.

I have not bought any of his books. I would like to do this but I haven't yet.

I did follow the one website with the Canadian and USA links. I have not read it recently.

I find him very interesting now as I did in the past too. I believe that he is sincere and NOT full of it.

Cate

PS: The OREGON murder story with the state highway worker is SPOOKY. Highway 2 or some other highway - Route 20 or HIGHWAY???

Your OREGON tv or newspaper did a story and a FILM about that murdering man who picked up, gave a LIFT/RIDE, kidnapped, chased, and murdered WOMEN all along some of his work related HIGHWAY ROUTES.

BOY, oh boy, someone mentioned this in the PAST HERE and I had seen some LINKS before that person mentioned it on here and I saw the OREGON PBS or OREGON NEWSPAPER or OREGON TV show on the internet for free. IT gave me the CREEPS!

You can watch him on utube also. We have followed him for years. He also has a second line of videos out weekly that he calls "factual news" it aligns with me so I watch it as well.
Now, if the could bring back Art Bell, that would be great for me!

He also has a second line of videos out weekly that he calls "factual news"
I was unaware of this but looked it up this morning and will watch a couple episodes!
Now, if the could bring back Art Bell, that would be great for me!
Me too! I was a fan of him from when he started out!

Noory is 'OK' but he doesn't quite have the 'mystery' and 'thought' influence Bell had.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top