JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have been concerned about war around Israel when it comes to fuel prices and availability. An escalation of war would make fuel go up alot.

jj

I currently worry the Executive branch is going to do something to "Fix things" and cause a huge disaster. It could be the middle east, N. Korea, or the gulf who knows. But the admin is looking very very weak and is likely to do something really stupid to look "in control" with the elections this year.

I currently worry the Executive branch is going to do something to "Fix things" and cause a huge disaster. It could be the middle east, N. Korea, or the gulf who knows. But the admin is looking very very weak and is likely to do something really stupid to look "in control" with the elections this year.

+10

If it was just me and a few other people with our spidy senses tingling, I would chalk it up to being nuts, but there are alot of people from various demographics who feel the same way.

SF-

World events make your preperations more imparative. What world events are driving your preps now?

jj

First and foremost a global fiat currency collapse due to (rightly so) a loss of confidence in currencies, which intensifies the global economic collapse. The end-result is likely wide-scale unrest, which in turn leads to governments doing increasingly stupid things to protect the status quo (wars, for example). It is happening now, but fortunately it is a slow-motion train wreck that allows people who see it to prepare themselves in ways they see fit.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top