JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$200
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
  1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Thanks, piles growing every time I go shooting. I am really digging the brass catcher but it created a pile that grew. I can't imagine what people with barrels full do with the shells. Are they just melted down and reformed?

59.6 Pounds UPDATED

Kept price the same. I have been shooting non stop since February. I am going to give it a rest for a while so this brass pile wont grow any larger.
Thank you for looking.

59.6 Pounds UPDATED

Kept price the same. I have been shooting non stop since February. I am going to give it a rest for a while so this brass pile wont grow any larger.
Thank you for looking.
I would speculate that this would have sold by now except for the fact that primers and especially powder are almost unobtainable or too expensive right now for reloaders.

What percentage of primers are crimped in this batch of brass and with what style of crimp?
To be honest I am not sure I can answer your question.
i don't know how I would get you a percentage. Most this brass, is Norma. I only buy ammunition that is the same quality and specs as Norma. Most of this is lot is Norma. That is all I know.

I would speculate that this would have sold by now except for the fact that primers and especially powder are almost unobtainable or too expensive right now for reloaders.
It will sell eventually
It's almost at 60 pounds right now. Norma brass is beautiful too.

I got an PM from another user that wants the lot to make into key chains but this is not something I can easily ship and prefer it might be best a local person pick it up. You will need you own container too my plastic tote has been thought allot

What percentage of primers are crimped in this batch of brass and with what style of crimp?
The .223 Norma TAC I've processed recently is all crimped, though not as hard to remove as some of the military brass I've processed.

I'll take it.......
for the asking price of $200 (cash) for the lot (about 60.2 pounds).

Check your PM for my phone number and we can start the process for the exchange.

Aloha, Mark

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top