JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Every so often I accumulate a box full of vintage boxes and cans, various empty powder can, primer boxes, cartridge boxes, etc.. It's usually old stuff from the '40s through the '70s. I can't bring myself to throw it away, so I accumulate it until I have a MFRB full, and sell it on ebay. Depending on what's in it, they go for anywhere from $20 to $50. I don't throw anything away anymore that's "Vintage". :)
That is pretty cool. Yeah I am a hoarder trying to stay "clean" LOL but I need to save some stuff. I want to know what the OP gets for crono tests given a specific load. Old powder is scary yet fun. Kinda like the old beer I found in the woods once

That is pretty cool. Yeah I am a hoarder trying to stay "clean" LOL but I need to save some stuff. I want to know what the OP gets for crono tests given a specific load. Old powder is scary yet fun. Kinda like the old beer I found in the woods once
Or old food you find when cleaning out the pantry. Literally 5 minutes ago I glanced in the pantry and saw a box of fruit bars, grabbed one for a quick snack before bed. I opened the wrapper on it and almost took a bite, but something looked funny. I grabbed my reading glasses and looked closer, to see the end covered in fuzzy mold!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top