JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Every so often I accumulate a box full of vintage boxes and cans, various empty powder can, primer boxes, cartridge boxes, etc.. It's usually old stuff from the '40s through the '70s. I can't bring myself to throw it away, so I accumulate it until I have a MFRB full, and sell it on ebay. Depending on what's in it, they go for anywhere from $20 to $50. I don't throw anything away anymore that's "Vintage". :)
That is pretty cool. Yeah I am a hoarder trying to stay "clean" LOL but I need to save some stuff. I want to know what the OP gets for crono tests given a specific load. Old powder is scary yet fun. Kinda like the old beer I found in the woods once

That is pretty cool. Yeah I am a hoarder trying to stay "clean" LOL but I need to save some stuff. I want to know what the OP gets for crono tests given a specific load. Old powder is scary yet fun. Kinda like the old beer I found in the woods once
Or old food you find when cleaning out the pantry. Literally 5 minutes ago I glanced in the pantry and saw a box of fruit bars, grabbed one for a quick snack before bed. I opened the wrapper on it and almost took a bite, but something looked funny. I grabbed my reading glasses and looked closer, to see the end covered in fuzzy mold!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top