JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$30
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
LINCOLN CITY
State
Oregon
Zip Code
No idea where I got these, but they have obviously been sitting around for years. Price reflects the fact that there is no guarantee they are good. However, they all shake nicely (so they aren't one big lump). The nicest can is nearly empty. Haven't opened any of them, but they all (except for the one on top) weigh at least 10 ounces, and the cans say 8 ounces. If interested, let me know. Can't mail them, so they must be picked up in Lincoln City. If they were in better condition, they would be ~$25 apiece. Price is for all of them.

IMG_9014.JPG IMG_9015.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Are these still available? I may be interested. Looking for a decent single stage press, too, if you have anything sitting and gathering dust. Just getting into reloading.

Hi: I think they are still here (will check in a bit to make sure). Any particular powder you are looking for? I could come up with something, if you are starting at ground zero, & need stuff to get going. Do you have dies? Will also look to see if I have an extra press sitting around. Bob

Hi: I think they are still here (will check in a bit to make sure). Any particular powder you are looking for? I could come up with something, if you are starting at ground zero, & need stuff to get going. Do you have dies? Will also look to see if I have an extra press sitting around. Bob
Hi there Bob,

I'm looking to start reloading again. I did a couple small calipers 6+ years ago and sold all my stuff when I moved to the coast. Looking at reloading 357/38, 30-30, 45-70, and 12 gauge. I'm easily a novice and have a lot to learn. I am starting with with some bras and shells, but nothing else. Building up a little at a time.

Thank you

Well, I have .30-30 dies, but can't find the others. Have a pound of bullseye, maybe a pound of some rifle powder, not sure yet. Need cases? I have .38, .357, .30-30 & .45-70's.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top