JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Been out most of the year with surgery and other issues, so I'm kinda out of the loop. Last I heard, ATF was rejecting Form 1 submittals. Has this been rectified?

I see people doing form1's, is it over, can I finally send off these two I have? I'd like to get 'em going in Dec. ASAP in order to try and beat 41p to the punch.

Any definite word, what's up? And should I e-file it or paper file it? Never e-filed before.

Thanks!

Rainer arms was building them, is a licensed manufacture. Even they have quit. Advised by legal counsel the wording could be construed that SBR manufacturing is not allowed in Washington period (they still offer pre made SBR's). They have got some back they submitted evidently. I had one built by them in May that paperwork was returned without a stamp and told to resubmit. I think that was maybe August? I think it was a paperwork glitch though. I know Pantel in Renton is still building them.

What do you guys think about converting a CZ scorpion to sbr. I just got one and want to do it, based on what I read here it looks like it wont go through.

So is my option to find an 02/07 dealer in Oregon, have them "build it" and then transfer it back to me?

Rainer told me Pantel Tactical was still doing SBR construction just a few weeks ago.

http://www.panteltactical.com/

And yes, you should defiantly do it. I want to do one, but rather than put a stock on a pistol I want to put a integrated, shortened suppressor on a carbine (if they ever show up for sale)

If you are near Olympia next week, stop by here and show your support:

HB 2481
Clarifies the current legal Short Barreled Rifle Law
21 January

House Judiciary
1:30 p.m.

House Hearing Room A

John L. O'Brien Office Bldg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show