JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ok, Aty. Here are couple more. I am totally reducing my chances, statistically, but what the ****. There seems to be a serious east coast bias, if you look at the past winners.

<broken link removed>
<broken link removed>
<broken link removed>
Contest Entry Form | On Target Magazine

I probably have a better chance of getting some free ammo, and possibly a song, out of this than I do of winning a new gun anyway. NWFA let's win some guns!

Woohoo! +100 Phillyfan. I've entered some of those before, but I always forget to check 'em every month. So I did 'em all this time. Ah, dang but the deadline is passed for the last one ( Contest Entry Form | On Target Magazine ) for the Kahr P380, it was December 1st. No worries, I'm sure they'll have a new one up sooooooon. So if I win any of 'em, you'll get that ammo & have to tell me what genre you want your song to be... anything from classic country (my wife sings like Patsy Cline!), to abstract polka-metal :)

I am so sick of entering in this and never seeing anyone on the west coast win. If one of you win I expect a big thank you, and maybe a box of .45acp target ammo. All you do is enter your info once a month. They put some really cool stuff up.

SIG SAUER

Sweet! a friend was on Sig's design team for this gun. That reminds me - I need to drive out to NE Oregon to pick up my original 1911 slide that he welded up for me - developed a crack from the front sight dovetail. would have been more of a rush but I have another stainless slide on it for now that I tossed on a friends mill and hogged out the ejection port - it feeds fine now...

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews