Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

OK, true show of NWFA love

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Phillyfan, Dec 13, 2010.

1. Phillyfan

Phillyfan Oregon City, Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I am so sick of entering in this and never seeing anyone on the west coast win. If one of you win I expect a big thank you, and maybe a box of .45acp target ammo. All you do is enter your info once a month. They put some really cool stuff up.

SIG SAUER

2. atypicalparkie

atypicalparkie sowfeast poetland, ohraygun Member

Sweeeet. Phillyfan, if I win, not only will I buy ya a box of ammo but I'll write and record a truly majestic "THANNNKS DUUUUDE" song in honor of you posting the link! :rockon:

3. Phillyfan

4. atypicalparkie

Woohoo! +100 Phillyfan. I've entered some of those before, but I always forget to check 'em every month. So I did 'em all this time. Ah, dang but the deadline is passed for the last one ( Contest Entry Form | On Target Magazine ) for the Kahr P380, it was December 1st. No worries, I'm sure they'll have a new one up sooooooon. So if I win any of 'em, you'll get that ammo & have to tell me what genre you want your song to be... anything from classic country (my wife sings like Patsy Cline!), to abstract polka-metal :)

5. Phillyfan

Anything that sounds like Jim Morreson on helium would be just fine.

6. Phillyfan

Although, a rostafarian take on Desparado would be good too.

7. atypicalparkie

:laugh: OH MAN be careful what you wish for... you should hear some of the records I've made!

errrr.... maybe you shouldn't :eek:

8. Swedish K

Swedish K SW Washington Moderator Staff Member

Sweet! a friend was on Sig's design team for this gun. That reminds me - I need to drive out to NE Oregon to pick up my original 1911 slide that he welded up for me - developed a crack from the front sight dovetail. would have been more of a rush but I have another stainless slide on it for now that I tossed on a friends mill and hogged out the ejection port - it feeds fine now...