JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ok, Aty. Here are couple more. I am totally reducing my chances, statistically, but what the ****. There seems to be a serious east coast bias, if you look at the past winners.

<broken link removed>
<broken link removed>
<broken link removed>
Contest Entry Form | On Target Magazine

I probably have a better chance of getting some free ammo, and possibly a song, out of this than I do of winning a new gun anyway. NWFA let's win some guns!

Woohoo! +100 Phillyfan. I've entered some of those before, but I always forget to check 'em every month. So I did 'em all this time. Ah, dang but the deadline is passed for the last one ( Contest Entry Form | On Target Magazine ) for the Kahr P380, it was December 1st. No worries, I'm sure they'll have a new one up sooooooon. So if I win any of 'em, you'll get that ammo & have to tell me what genre you want your song to be... anything from classic country (my wife sings like Patsy Cline!), to abstract polka-metal :)

I am so sick of entering in this and never seeing anyone on the west coast win. If one of you win I expect a big thank you, and maybe a box of .45acp target ammo. All you do is enter your info once a month. They put some really cool stuff up.

SIG SAUER

Sweet! a friend was on Sig's design team for this gun. That reminds me - I need to drive out to NE Oregon to pick up my original 1911 slide that he welded up for me - developed a crack from the front sight dovetail. would have been more of a rush but I have another stainless slide on it for now that I tossed on a friends mill and hogged out the ejection port - it feeds fine now...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top