Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

OK, true show of NWFA love

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Phillyfan, Dec 13, 2010.

1. Phillyfan

Phillyfan Oregon City, Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I am so sick of entering in this and never seeing anyone on the west coast win. If one of you win I expect a big thank you, and maybe a box of .45acp target ammo. All you do is enter your info once a month. They put some really cool stuff up.

SIG SAUER

2. atypicalparkie

atypicalparkie sowfeast poetland, ohraygun Member

Sweeeet. Phillyfan, if I win, not only will I buy ya a box of ammo but I'll write and record a truly majestic "THANNNKS DUUUUDE" song in honor of you posting the link! :rockon:

3. Phillyfan

4. atypicalparkie

Woohoo! +100 Phillyfan. I've entered some of those before, but I always forget to check 'em every month. So I did 'em all this time. Ah, dang but the deadline is passed for the last one ( Contest Entry Form | On Target Magazine ) for the Kahr P380, it was December 1st. No worries, I'm sure they'll have a new one up sooooooon. So if I win any of 'em, you'll get that ammo & have to tell me what genre you want your song to be... anything from classic country (my wife sings like Patsy Cline!), to abstract polka-metal :)

5. Phillyfan

Anything that sounds like Jim Morreson on helium would be just fine.

6. Phillyfan

Although, a rostafarian take on Desparado would be good too.

7. atypicalparkie

:laugh: OH MAN be careful what you wish for... you should hear some of the records I've made!

errrr.... maybe you shouldn't :eek:

8. Swedish K

Swedish K SW Washington Moderator Staff Member

Sweet! a friend was on Sig's design team for this gun. That reminds me - I need to drive out to NE Oregon to pick up my original 1911 slide that he welded up for me - developed a crack from the front sight dovetail. would have been more of a rush but I have another stainless slide on it for now that I tossed on a friends mill and hogged out the ejection port - it feeds fine now...