JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So, I just heard about this and what's up with all the secrecy? I don't mean any disrespect towards those suffering loss of loved ones but this seems SO extreme! Thoughts folks? Maybe my tin foil hat is too tight but I'm a little perplexed! A screen so nobody can watch/see the demolition, confidentiality agreements so that contractors cant talk about or photograph the school or demolishion. Also, pulverizing all materials and taking metal to undisclosed locations to be melted down. I understand protecting families from further harm but this seems so excessive! Anyway, here's a link.

Sandy Hook school to be melted down, erasing any trace of killing spree scene | New York Post

Curious of your thoughts...

Gee, really? Same pattern behavior. Nothing to see here. The evidence of mass murder was sold as scrap metal to china! - YouTube

Of course the steel that was able to be analyzed was laden with Thermite. Lower pieces cut with 45-degree angles use in demolition. But, no one cares. 12 years later, still stupid as ever. Useless.

Your 2A 'rights' can never be taken away via Logic and Facts. Therefore, that leaves trickery, deception, treachery and treason. AKA false flags. They work. People don't think. Gets the job done every time.

it does make one wanna reach for the tinfoil tricorn, doesn't it? Lots of mysterious things have takien like sending a Chinook full of SF operators into a shooting gallery with no protection, no support for a US diplomatic mission, phony saber rattling with Syria.... Would bad people in government behind closed doors hatch a conspiracy like this for "the greater good" as they see it? Removing all evidence of an event does seem odd. Would really like to think not.

Brutus Out

What if the conspiracy was more local? What if this was the goal of some messed up School Board member or City Council member. They had always hated the school, and wanted to have a new one built. Their plans kept getting shot down, so they figured 'hey why not a shooting' They found some unstable guy, pushed him and poked him until he exploded all over the same school. The person wanting just some shooting or something ends up with Sandy Hook. Thus, they get their way. Basically being their own version of psychopath to accomplish their tasks.

actually I'm surprised the anti's didn't get a column or a wall saved and made into a memorial of some sort... to keep their cause alive...

personally I would think it would be cruel for parents to have to see that piece of a building as a memorial and remember their loss that way... but when has that ever stopped the anti's

Of course the steel that was able to be analyzed was laden with Thermite. Lower pieces cut with 45-degree angles use in demolition. But, no one cares. 12 years later, still stupid as ever. Useless.

not sure of the 45 degree cuts; but...

thermite is basically Iron Oxide (RUST) and powdered Aluminum....
needs a lot of heat to light... burning jet fuel.

rust is where from? the building's structure.
aluminum? easy. the aircraft is made of aluminum, while many decorative parts of offices are brushed aluminum...

traces of "thermite" found on the pieces....you need electricity for the reaction, again, the building is run off of electricity. sparks and currents going haywire from damage...... I saw the news videos. I KNOW what happened...I don't know if the terrorists in the planes were ours or whatever, so there's that..but... I know a plane or two hit the WTCs... now, whether or not this was pre planned ,I don't know.

as for Sandy Hook..yeah...that IS suspicious....

OK if you don't believe The towers were a demo job,you know nothing about construction and physics.
As far as Sandy Hook goes...think of this. How much wold the pictures of the children all shot up have brought?

Answer: MILLIONS

have you heard of any leaking out?

Answer: NO

Are you willing to believe there was absolutely no one that would take $milion$ to put some pictures or video out?

Even if it was soooooo far underground P. Phil would never hear of it,it would show up.

I'm just thinking out loud here.

BTW paparazzi don't turn down millions of $$$ for anything

^^^Absolutely^^^
Typically I fall in the middle -- I don't just believe what the media tells me, but I don't automatically assume grand conspiracy either. Sandy Hook was a big exception. It was just waaay to fishy from the beginning. Then, when the antis didn't get the mileage they expected out of it, it just kind of went away. None of us will ever know what really happened there but total demolition sure isn't making it look any more legit.

OK if you don't believe The towers were a demo job,you know nothing about construction and physics.
As far as Sandy Hook goes...think of this. How much wold the pictures of the children all shot up have brought?

Answer: MILLIONS

have you heard of any leaking out?

Answer: NO

Are you willing to believe there was absolutely no one that would take $milion$ to put some pictures or video out?

Even if it was soooooo far underground P. Phil would never hear of it,it would show up.

I'm just thinking out loud here.

BTW paparazzi don't turn down millions of $$$ for anything

Exactly...

With just a brief lesson in physics, its beyond the realm of obvious that the scientific laws of nature were broken on 9/11......don't even get me going on Tower 7.
And to think of it, 50 mil to rebuild a school isn't exactly a lot of cash if you think about it.....

Thermite burns. it doesn't explode.
I took College Physics in school; I never said I don't believe it to be a pre-planned demo job....I am simply saying that the design of the towers; the fact they didn't have significant lean from the impacts of the two planes, and the placement of the support beams in them; being around the center, as opposed to corners like the older towers and early skyscrapers....... the floors are not supported by 4 walls of glass, but rather, supported from the middle, cantilevered by the elevator shafts/support posts....now....

I dont know about the 45 degree cuts, if they were there, then that is pretty clear this was possibly a demo job assisted by a couple planes that provided the materials for makeshift Thermite... as for the way they collapsed....well. I've run computer simulations in class, with the scaled down designs....it seems if one melted/weakened the support posts/beams in the middle of a cantilevered floor plan, starting from near the middle section, then the weight of the sections above the damaged floors would cause the non-load bearing walls to blow out, along with the shattering of glass; and without significant wind shear, pancake the weakened structure...BUT without the 45 degree cuts, it SHOULD have stopped somewhere above the first floor...however, this didn't happen....so I am not sure what exactly went on. I know I did not see any flashes like explosives going off below the holes made by the planes....but it is highly possible that the makeshift Thermite in addition to those cuts, would have caused the building to collapse in a nearly controlled manner....without significant wind shear that is.

OK I've talked to people way smarter than me (not much of a stretch). Educated engineers,that I have matched wits with on the towers
Old stuff,really. I don't care any more

But the school is something else.I don't like to think of how everything in life,could be disrupted so easily for all these children.
With disregard from the parents and the government.
I guess he scary part is that they controlled all the media so easy. Should have been at least one guy of the reservation.

As saxon says
nothing to see here folks move along, move along

And to think of it, 50 mil to rebuild a school isn't exactly a lot of cash if you think about it.....

Nope, not with the waste and nepotism today....They have to have some way to shift taxpayer money to themselves and their friends and family........

As we go down the tubes with all sorts of scams and corruption being perpetrated upon us, the sheep simply do not care.

Apathy is not a strong enough word. 30s Germans who were criticized in American textbooks for being 'stupid' and 'gullible' for allowing tyranny to grow .... they are all owed a big apology.

What Kanye and Kim, what Miley is up to, what NBA games are coming up - now that is important. Bread and circuses for the masses all carefully laid out by the corporate/gov media to be gobbled up by idiots.

Politics to appease the moronic masses so they believe they have a 'say.'

All I know is when this Empire of lies finally dies it is going to be horrifically painful. Beyond imagination. The greatest fall from prosperity the world has ever seen.

Thermite burns. it doesn't explode.

Thermite is used to cut columns and steel supports seconds or less before explosions. Anyone willing to do any research on any level will agree the towers were brought down by demolition. There are literally dozens of irrefutable facts - many based on unbending laws of physics - that support that. All anyone has to do is put the authority/gov worship aside for an hour or two and do the math. Sad that all these years later there are actually people naive enough to believe the official, and ridiculous 911 story. 9/11 Mysteries - Demolitions - YouTube

You simply cannot argue with facts since the definition of delusion means that facts don't matter. I had the pleasure of discussing that with William Rodriguez years ago. He was the last person to exit the towers and saw/felt/heard the basement explosions himself firsthand. You know, the ones they use in demolitions. A real hero, but since he told the truth, he was marginalized of course.

Once someone adheres themselves to a false belief it is done. Our handlers know that the 98% will always fall in line. Only about one in fifty people today truly can reason things out and use their own mind independently. That means if you are capable of critical thinking, you are nearly always alone.

I don't have the desire or energy to even argue with the deluded over that subject anymore. The 98% have spoken in unison and have said loudly and proudly that they are fine believing ANYTHING they are TOLD to believe.

No logic, no mathematics, no physics, no truth, no independent thought, no reason necessary. Therefore, this nation is done. The exact same scams will be the end of the 2A, count on it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top