JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
You know, I love sigs. I really do. But they really need to fire their artists because they have THE WORST TASTE I HAVE EVER SEEN.

First is the equinox series. Two-tone is cool but this is just taking it way too far.

Not everyone knows how to use spell-check I guess. The apostrophe protection society would have a cow. Those grips look like they were made in the late 1800s too.

Never been a fan of putting gold on guns, it has always looked super tacky to me. You think it is bad enough on black, well this time they have to go and put it on an FDE colored frame...

For showin' off your bling blang to all your homies

Show your support for BP with the new sig "oil spill rainbow" finish!

The mastershop guns are the worst of all. ...maybe they are colorblind

OH GOD MAKE IT STOP

I don't even know.

Thank god all their guns come in a normal black version too. :s0155:

it could be worse...

Yes, I know it doesn't come from the manufacturer this way, but it COULD be worse.

DuraCoat_PinkGlock_111107.jpg

I also agree with all of the above. The first time I saw the rainbow finish I thought, are you serious? Some people have very bad taste in guns! I like to keep mine simple.

They'd certainly not hire me, as I have absolutely zero, artist talent. Here's my plain-Jane old 239. Maybe not as pretty as the others in this thread, but it shore do shoot pretty.:D
GEDC0197.jpg

WAYNO.

I love sig's too, but I agree. I would rock anyone of thoes if you gave them to me! Can you imagine how humilating that would be to get shot with that pink Glock, or beat at an IDPA match! I think that our PD's should all have pink handguns!

I have a friend that I shoot with and he doesn't own a handgun of his own. (funds) If any of those were a whole lot cheaper it would be fun to just take one of those masterpieces to the range and hand it to him. :s0087:

So which one would you least want to have?

My vote goes to that Hello Kitty Sig, what a little gem.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top