JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Broken link
Sorry this one should work

Or you could make a cash or trade offer on my Draco 9s pistol. Mine is almost new but comes with four magazines and a picatinny brace/stock adapter. Considering trades involving Ruger PC Carbine, 357 magnum lever rifles, SKS rifle, Mini 14, and ammo in 7.62x39, 9mm or 380 acp.

IMG_3738.jpeg

A Draco wouldn't be my first choice in a 9mm PCC. It is ablow good price and I would be all over it if it were 7.62 x 39. I assume the 9mm Draco is blowback and not gas operated?

Or you could make a cash or trade offer on my Draco 9s pistol. Mine is almost new but comes with four magazines and a picatinny brace/stock adapter. Considering trades involving Ruger PC Carbine, 357 magnum lever rifles, SKS rifle, Mini 14, and ammo in 7.62x39, 9mm or 380 acp.

View attachment 1744677
And buying yours, will keep the money local.

A Draco wouldn't be my first choice in a 9mm PCC. It is ablow good price and I would be all over it if it were 7.62 x 39. I assume the 9mm Draco is blowback and not gas operated?
The Draco is blowback, yes. For me, 9mm is what I want when the barrel is shorter than 16 inches. The noise and concussion from a short barrel 7.62x39 is more than I want to deal with. I have a full size AK. The Draco was going to be my short, semi-auto civilian version of a submachine gun, but now that pistol braces are banned, I've lost interest in the project. But if you want a short barrel 7.62x39, that's totally fine.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top