JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Tuesday in on the campaign trail in Decorah, IA, Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton was asked if as president she would consider nominating President Barack Obama as a Supreme Court justice.

Laughing Clinton said, "Wow, what a great idea. Nobody has ever suggested that to me. Wow, I love that."

Is there any possibility ..I can envision all the carnage to the 2nd amendment & the constitution now:eek: we all must vote

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016...utm_campaign=Feed:+breitbart+(Breitbart+News)

Either that, or it would make obvious what is now hidden behind fig leaves - that there is no Constitution. Just look at Burns, the Hammonds, the highway execution - all you need to know.

Placating to the Obama worshipers would be my guess.
Like leading a meeting and that "one" person offers up their retarded idea...again, and so as to not offend, we just say, well, I had not thought of that...maybe that could work. Thank you :rolleyes::confused:o_O

That's because you think liberty depends on who is in the court. It depends a lot more on us. For tyrants to thrive, there must be obedience. Don't be obedient.

That's because you think liberty depends on who is in the court. It depends a lot more on us. For tyrants to thrive, there must be obedience. Don't be obedient.
its important whos in the high courts, thats what keeps them from making us felons before we get to the point of disobedience ..... when they are going state by state to chip away at our rights making whats legal today illegal tomorrow....you wont see disobedience on a large enough scale to make a difference....its happening now in our own state

Tuesday in on the campaign trail in Decorah, IA, Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton was asked if as president she would consider nominating President Barack Obama as a Supreme Court justice.

Laughing Clinton said, "Wow, what a great idea. Nobody has ever suggested that to me. Wow, I love that."

Is there any possibility ..I can envision all the carnage to the 2nd amendment & the constitution now:eek: we all must vote

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/01/26/hillary-nominating-obama-to-the-supreme-court-great-idea-i-love-that/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+breitbart+(Breitbart+News)

I thought you actually had to show all your school and college transcripts. It has all been forged and cleaned up in the last 7 years.....

"Wow, what a great idea. Nobody has ever suggested that to me. Wow, I love that."

She is lying through her teeth....as usual.

E

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR