oh oh

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by WasrNwarpaint, Jan 27, 2016.

1. WasrNwarpaint

WasrNwarpaint
    Portland

Tuesday in on the campaign trail in Decorah, IA, Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton was asked if as president she would consider nominating President Barack Obama as a Supreme Court justice.

Laughing Clinton said, “Wow, what a great idea. Nobody has ever suggested that to me. Wow, I love that.”

Is there any possibility ..I can envision all the carnage to the 2nd amendment & the constitution now:eek: we all must vote

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016...utm_campaign=Feed:+breitbart+(Breitbart+News)

2. etrain16

etrain16
    Oregon
    Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter 2017 Volunteer

Oh, I did not need to hear that today. That is, obviously, an awful idea, one that would help obliterate our rights.

3. PaulB47

PaulB47
    Hillsboro

Either that, or it would make obvious what is now hidden behind fig leaves - that there is no Constitution. Just look at Burns, the Hammonds, the highway execution - all you need to know.

xtratoy, decklin, Caveman Jim and 3 others like this.
  4. UserNameInUse

UserNameInUse
    SW WA

So in her mind a supreme court justice doesn't need to be an experienced judge, but just needs to have the correct agenda?

5. 308

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Placating to the Obama worshipers would be my guess.
    Like leading a meeting and that "one" person offers up their retarded idea...again, and so as to not offend, we just say, well, I had not thought of that...maybe that could work. Thank you :rolleyes::confused:o_O

Mikej and etrain16 like this.
  6. Jamie6.5

Jamie6.5
    Western OR

misterarman, nammac and etrain16 like this.
  7. PaulB47

PaulB47
    Hillsboro

That's because you think liberty depends on who is in the court. It depends a lot more on us. For tyrants to thrive, there must be obedience. Don't be obedient.

dude23, nammac and misterarman like this.
  8. WasrNwarpaint

WasrNwarpaint
    Portland

its important whos in the high courts, thats what keeps them from making us felons before we get to the point of disobedience ..... when they are going state by state to chip away at our rights making whats legal today illegal tomorrow....you wont see disobedience on a large enough scale to make a difference....its happening now in our own state

9. Caveman Jim

Caveman Jim
    West of Oly
    Springer Slayer Silver Supporter 2016 Volunteer 2017 Volunteer

I thought you actually had to show all your school and college transcripts. It has all been forged and cleaned up in the last 7 years.....

10. nehalemguy

nehalemguy
    Vernonia
    Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter 2017 Volunteer

“Wow, what a great idea. Nobody has ever suggested that to me. Wow, I love that.”

She is lying through her teeth....as usual.

E

WasrNwarpaint and Patriot1668 like this.