JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A young man armed with a handgun came into the "My Garage" auto repair shop in Trotwood, OH last night, and demanded that employees turn over all the cash that the business had on hand.

However, the shop's manager, who has an Ohio CCW permit, instead pulled out his own handgun. When the gunman pointed his gun at him, the manager proceeded to shoot the would-be robber. The suspect was taken to a nearby hospital, where he later died.

The suspect has since been identified as being a 17 yr old juvenile. His name has not been released.

A robbery attempt turns into a shooting in Trotwood

911 caller: "I shot a guy" after Salem Avenue shooting

So instead of getting himself some easy cash, this teen has sadly thrown his entire life away.

:(

Why is it sad when someone who puts other people in mortal fear of their lives and intends to steal the fruits of their labor under threat of deadly violence happens to lose their life in the process?

I say we bubblegumming CELEBRATE that there's one less frakin' "canibalistic" animal in this world victimizing people and/or not costing society money sitting in "the can".

Last Edited:
Why is it sad when someone who puts other people in mortal fear of their lives and intends to steal the fruits of their labor under threat of deadly violence happens to lose their life in the process?

I say we bubblegumming CELEBRATE that there's one less frakin' "canibalistic" animal in this world victimizing people and/or not costing society money sitting in "the can".

Here's my dead bad guy party tune! Read the story while listening to this song!

A thug who had his career ended early, this wrench jockey likely saved more lives than their own taking him out at 17. Act a fool, get treated like one. Act a thug, die like one. Not sad. His family can kick rocks if they say anything but "he was a dumbass, he deserved to get shot for threatening someone elses life"

But he was a good boy, why did they have to go and shoot him, he wouldn't have hurt anybody....

He had a smile that just "lit up the room". He could just "make anyone laugh". "He loved to play video games with his younger brothers". "He was a talented basketball star" "His teachers and classmates are shocked".

It was not his fault at all, he "started hanging with the wrong crowd" and "became involved with drugs".

I got to be honest and say I won't celebrate the loss of any life. No matter how it went down the loss of life sucks, especially for the person taking it.

BUT in this instance I would have done the exact same thing and protected my own and he would of ended up in the exact same spot. Glad the owner of the garage is OK and the correct person had his ticket punched.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top