JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Buy um all up, every one needs to arm up, if not now, maybe never! Seriously, No worries, I got every thing I need, if people want to panic, more power to them! It will slow again, just be patient!

I just wish it were people who are on the fence deciding to hedge there bets and buy one or three to get in while the getting's good! Same with ammo! Now to get them excited about being gun owners and getting them in for some formal training! Wouldn't that be something!

I was at my local gun shop today. They seemed pretty busy and people were buying multiple AR stripped lowers. The guy before me asked for 4 of them. So I decided to pick a couple up.

I've got a few lowers, two stripped, two complete and one 80%. I'm good there. And as far as ammo, another 1/2 case on the way.

I'm hoping all the black rifle frenzy will allow me to maneuver my into something cool that's not on anyone's radar. Maybe a Garand or a snake revolver.

I just picked up my first wheel gun as well. Time to think outside the box.

I had to buy another safe to store my ammo cache in because it's so full all my guns have to be "key fit" in place like a weird game of Jenga just to get the damned door closed!

:rolleyes:

I've thought about doing that too, as right now my ammo is in several large plastic totes next to my safe along with 4 ammo cans. I feel unorganized :)

I was at my local gun shop today. They seemed pretty busy and people were buying multiple AR stripped lowers. The guy before me asked for 4 of them. So I decided to pick a couple up.

You do know the Feds will be going through GS forms if the new AWB passes. It'll actually give all those DHS agents something to do with their MRAPs.:rolleyes:
Personally, I'd be investing eighty cents on the dollar....
Brutus Out

People are free to buy up the AR's if they want, I did my part months ago so I'm good. I'm getting ready to jump head first into the semi-custom 1911 world. Les Baer or Wilson Combat? Such good choices:)

People are free to buy up the AR's if they want, I did my part months ago so I'm good. I'm getting ready to jump head first into the semi-custom 1911 world. Les Baer or Wilson Combat? Such good choices:)
Why not build your own, then you really have a custom one off that you made with your own two hands! Might be a nice skill set to have! Trick is limited only by your imagination and ever increasing skills!:):):)

I just picked up my first wheel gun as well. Time to think outside the box.

Revolvers can be addicting, Kruejl! I started with revolvers all those years ago, and I still remember how I enjoyed the feel and precision of a new one!:) Fondle, fondle!!!

I had to buy another safe to store my ammo cache in because it's so full all my guns have to be "key fit" in place like a weird game of Jenga just to get the damned door closed!

:rolleyes:

I'm in the same boat, Stomper! I have four lockable, steel, safes or cabinets for ammo. And I could half fill another large one. I've been burgled once and I have a young grandson so I want everything locked in steel!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top