JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
PSA has a lot of "out of stock" items. Also did a quick browsing of 80% lowers from several sources and found quite a bit of them showing few in stock or sold out. Interestingly enough, I don't see any measurable jump in ammo prices on Slickguns ammo search.

Did a private sale yesterday. About 3:30pm. The buyer got his paperwork in and....45-60 minute wait - AND he has a CHL. I haven't seen a wait time like that in a long time. Fair warning that with all these new sales, even having a CHL may not save you the wait.

BTW - warning to anyone who may use them - we ended up going to 99 PAWN on McLoughlin Blvd. I've used them for incoming transfers before, and one private sale a while back. Their rate for a single gun transfer is now $70!!! They broke it down like this:

$30 to transfer from me, the seller to them
$30 to transfer from them to the buyer
$10 BGC

If we both had the time, I would have gone to Tigard Pawn and did the whole thing for only $25, but I was pressed for time, so I sucked it up and did it. Rat ba$tards.

I was pissed :mad: Mostly at them, but also at myself for not checking ahead of time. I went ahead with it because I just wanted to get it done and get on with other things I needed to do. But I will tell you this, that POS rip off slimeball will never, ever get another penny of my money, ever again. I hope you all avoid them too. Treating gun owners like that is out of line and they should be shamed out of this practice. DO NOT USE 99 PAWN ON MCLOUGHLIN!!

Thanks for the info. They wont be getting any more of my money.

Stopped into the Biggest retailer in town, spoke with the store manager and was told they have not seen the huge increase in sales yet, he said that he was even over stocked on AR and AK rifles o hedge his bets, but they have only seen about a 10 % increase in sales of long guns, and a 15% increase in ammo sales! He thinks people learned from the last time, and most of his customers are new customers! He thinks the sales will increase a few points, but will stabilize for a few weeks while this is still in the news, then peter off untill the election's!

Stopped into the Biggest retailer in town, spoke with the store manager and was told they have not seen the huge increase in sales yet, he said that he was even over stocked on AR and AK rifles o hedge his bets, but they have only seen about a 10 % increase in sales of long guns, and a 15% increase in ammo sales! He thinks people learned from the last time, and most of his customers are new customers! He thinks the sales will increase a few points, but will stabilize for a few weeks while this is still in the news, then peter off untill the election's!

I hope he is right. Depending on how the election goes all bets are off.

i'm just doing my normal thing, getting supplies and components! I did order 3 more 17 round mags for the double stack, a few more mags for the AR, and 6 new 10 round mags for the new .338! Other then that, every thing is SNAFU! LOL Naw, ammo is still available and still the same prices we have had, not a bad idea to pick up what we will be using normally! Will call the Wife has have her stop by and pick up a case of Hornady Vmax .223! We seem to go through a lot of that one!

I had a feeling the panic would ramp up again. I still want my darn M1A (or Scout Squad), a simple wasr and a dissipator AR (at least the upper) before this panic buying garbage goes into full swing. :(

No need to panic buy here - my body is a weapon, from my hi-capacity intellect to my select fire appeal to the opposite sex to my collapsible love gun capable of rapid fire :oops:....it's all good :s0140:

On a more serious note, I learned a lesson after SH, so no panic buying for me, just sitting back to watch the show :s0093:

Sure glad I was trying on my chest waders when I read this.

I guess one nice thing is the popularity of 3D printers.
Anyone can make as many magazines and "things that go up" at home when the ban hammer starts swinging.

And then what? Get arrested when shooting them and charged with a felony punishable by 10 years in a federal prison? Interesting idea but I think being raped in prison for 10 years is not worth it...

This was going to happen anyway, its that 4 year new president panic. Orlando was certainly a flashpoint, but Ill bet that a good number of those purchases are less "I gotta get them before they disappear" and more "This bubblegum is getting ridiculous, I am getting protection".

And then what? Get arrested when shooting them and charged with a felony punishable by 10 years in a federal prison? Interesting idea but I think being raped in prison for 10 years is not worth it...

Self-enforcement, the friend of every tyrant.

When the ban hammer starts swinging, the thing to do is not allow yourself to be arrested. Yes, amazing as it seems, you do not have to bend over and spread 'em when a cop says so. Revolution wipes the slate clean.

Self-enforcement, the friend of every tyrant.

When the ban hammer starts swinging, the thing to do is not allow yourself to be arrested. Yes, amazing as it seems, you do not have to bend over and spread 'em when a cop says so. Revolution wipes the slate clean.

I'm still curious, who are these people that are going to start the "revolution" you so often speak of? Who will be firing up enough people in this country to take up arms against their own government? Is there anyone out there that even has that kind of pull? Knowing all the people you know personally, do you know a large number that would be willing to put their lives on the line for something that may not even get a serious start in the first place?

I'd love to see someone hold this government's feet to the fire, but where are the ones that will do it?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top