JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Godspeed to those who wear a uniform.
Lord knows I couldn't do it.

The one take away i had was how long it took for back up to arrive once the code 3 was called out. That would longer had it been a citizen calling for help.

That 5mins or so is a lifetime in that situation.

Dang right I'm carrying daily

How many times did he say don't move Angry Guido.jpg Senor Chang Hah.jpg Strong Independent Black Woman 2.jpg Captain Phillips Look At Me.jpg Angry Walter.jpg Confused Girl.jpg Laughing Don Draper.jpg

All joking aside let's not forget that this was a white cop shooting a white guy if this idiot would have been black the cop would have had to move out of the state and would be getting sued now and lost his job and been on trial for murder

Hmm got quite all of a sudden lol well look it up 80% of police shooting are White people 10% are black and another 10% are other so that's the way it is and has been for years

Hmm got quite all of a sudden lol well look it up 80% of police shooting are White people 10% are black and another 10% are other so that's the way it is and has been for years

Yeah but only if you use facts.
If you listen to the media it's 90% black, 10% other, and white people are just let go by LEOs

Terminal dumb @$$. How many times did he tell him not to move? This was either "industrial-strength" asininity or someone that is incorrigibly stupid! (Either way, he'll never play the violin again).

Also struck by the amount of time that went by after the code 3 was called and the first backup arrived...

The officer remained in control, even with the huge adrenaline dump... Keeping the situation under control and himself as safe as possible.

The men and women who serve as our police have a horrible job to do nowadays... The bible says, blessed are the law keepers... May the Lords protective hand be on those who keep us safe, may He always ensure your safe return home to your loved ones...

I was also surprised in his down time waiting for back up he didn't do a quick mag change.
He fired several shots. Not sure how many he had left in the pistol, but I would reload if I had the time.

Stupid woman whimpering over her friend/boyfriend getting his @$$ shot to death. "A person is known by the company they keep". "If you lie down with dogs, you'll get up with fleas".

(Confidentially, I would rather have been with a dog... they're better company).

Not only was the passenger terminally stupid, what the hell is it with all the vehicle occupants not complying? None would keep their hands on the dash. Even after he'd unloaded 11 shots, and had the rear passenger get down, the rear passenger would not keep his head on the ground.
I thought the first backup was there fast. If you figure they're 3 miles away, that could easily take 6 minutes to get there.

Not only was the passenger terminally stupid, what the hell is it with all the vehicle occupants not complying? None would keep their hands on the dash. Even after he'd unloaded 11 shots, and had the rear passenger get down, the rear passenger would not keep his head on the ground.
I thought the first backup was there fast. If you figure they're 3 miles away, that could easily take 6 minutes to get there.

They give the phrase "dumb-@$$ white trash" an entirely new meaning! Compliance = survival.

You, yes, YOU! Out of the damned "gene pool"!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top