JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Did you actually read that statement after you wrote it? :confused: :D

Hey Physicsguy, are you gonna give Trlsmn a 3 point infraction for abuse of staff for this comment too? appears to be as 'abusive' as my statement... Or am I just lucky? ...exactly ( I am now public enemy #1 because I post topics you dont like, w/e )

Hey Physicsguy, are you gonna give Trlsmn a 3 point infraction for abuse of staff for this comment too? appears to be as 'abusive' as my statement... Or am I just lucky? ...exactly ( I am now public enemy #1 because I post topics you dont like, w/e )

Original Post:
[post]56774[/post]

I abuse him worse in PM! The difference he knows I'm effin with him and knowing my personalty he knows I'm joking with him (I think).

Or, better said: there is a difference between people you have met ftf and people you haven't

either way, It's your forum big guy... no need to take off your shirt. It's not like I've never seen a Hitler tattoo before. j/k <----> see j/k

I wouldn't say that. I have been around here a lot longer than you guys, have met all the mods for the most part, even gave Physicsguy a ride in the snow when his car was burried.

And I Still get infractions! :D Mostly for language, but still.

I haven't met Trlsm, but I can easily tell that he was just trying to point out some logical error.

Either way, the owner of the forum says that illicit drugs on this site is a negative contribution for this place, so down this thread goes.

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads