JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
98% of people cannot think for themselves. They prefer to be told what to believe, what to think by an authority figure.

They firmly believe so many lies that they are living in a Matrix state. People are essentially lemmings, some would say cattle.

Rational thought and reason are discarded in favor of irrational emotions. If that were not the case all arguments put forth against the 2A and all personal freedoms would die a fast death. Every fact and statistic supports private gun ownership, but that does not matter. There is only one way the 2A will be removed and that is via deception, so who is doing the deceiving?

People are manipulated early on in their lives to believe a certain way. They are programmed at childhood with a value and belief system vs obtaining one though life experience. It is encoded upon them. To respect certain things, to hate other things. Not too complex. Kids are being bombarded now with anti-gun messages 24/7. If you believe the pop tart gun was a joke, you better stop laughing.

I have been asked by people who are informed on many subjects how the masses could be so 'stupid' or 'ignorant', etc, etc. But the truth is it isn't so much stupid as it is deceived and deluded.

Anyone that has argued with an Anti with facts has seen this for themselves. Gov can do no wrong, gov is out to protect you, look out for your best interests and one of those is getting guns 'off the street' and stricter laws passed.

The misinformed are victims although it is hard to see them that way since most of the time they are very proud of their ignorance. They believe things that are irrational, statistically, and scientifically impossible, but they'll defend it to their dying breath. (Not referring to the tabu subject here btw)

Why is that? Well, most of it sadly is programming via the boob tube and the MSM. The average American watches over SIX HOURS of the tube a day - how can you compete against that with truth?

Here is a fascinating video that shows how most of us have been programmed via the boob tube, but it happens via lots of media we are bombarded with daily. Most programming is much more direct, but hopefully it will show that there have been efforts put forth in your life to manipulate you.

Now I understand most would laugh this off and believe they have never been manipulated, etc, so I'll direct this to that rare 2%. Maybe it will wake up one or two people, who knows. If this was happening in the 60s and 70s, just imagine what is happening to you now.

At this point in game this is offered for a 'things that make you go hmm' moment only, for entertainment. The time for an awakening has long since passed imo. In layman's terms, we are already screwed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll save you the time, but don't worry. You are hit with stuff 1000x more effective than this daily. This is stone knives and bearskins comparing to today's tech.

The subliminal message is the Trust the US Government, Government is your God and it sees everything, believe in Government God, it is watching you, obey, rebellion will not be tolerated, comply, worship, consume, obey, believe, and all of that. Amazing that the mind sucks that right in. The words stroll as the subtitles are changing, you can clearly see it.

A buddy of mine started DigiMark in Beaverton and is a genius in design and understanding of such things. He told me that if people knew how they were being programmed constantly their heads would explode. Music, printed media included; but of course the best tool is the TV. They don't call it programming for nothing! A US programming terminal installed in every home.

What they can do with subliminal pixel manipulation is off the charts. You just know when you are watching an action movie you are being told 'guns are dangerous', 'guns are bad', and such stuff, as well as whatever else happens to be on the agenda of the Oligarchs.

Will programming like this make a pro-Gun person anti-gun? Of course not. But it did make more people growing up lean more one way toward respect and fear of authority, submission, beliefs, wants, and desires.

You can bet those Saturday morning cartoons you watched as a kid were stuffed full of extra little messages to help you grow into the adult you are today.

Your subconscious mind sucks all that up like a vacuum whether you believe it or not. Very interesting stuff and it explains a lot as to how controlled the populace is now. Now I know why I liked the movie THEY LIVE so much. The aliens being a metaphor for our controllers today.

Last edited by a moderator:
That was very interesting to say the least, Those bucking fastards will stop at nothing to control us. It's way past time for the sheeple to wake up! (as if that will ever happen).

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top