JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The King Of Hypocrisy.

Obama promises mayors unilateral action on guns

'We all have a responsibility to do our part to create safe communities and save lives'

Published: 6 hours ago

(Washington Times) Stymied by Congress in his gun control efforts, President Obama told a group of big-city mayors Tuesday that he would take more executive actions to reduce gun violence.

The closed-door meeting at the White House included Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr., who discussed "strategies to reduce youth violence," the White House said in a statement.

Mr. Obama "vowed to continue doing everything in his power to combat gun violence through executive action and to press Congress to pass common-sense reforms like expanding the background check system and cracking down on gun trafficking," the White House said in a statement.

Dumber & Dumbest AT THEIR BEST!!!

This administration (like Clintons) before being elected told voters not to worry, they would not take our guns. Well most of us didn't fall for the BS. Now Owebamma has done far worse than ole Billary ever thought of doing (besides an AWB). This conniving mutt has systematically dissected laws to suit his agenda with the help of A$$Holder, which is a crooked judge in a whore house... 2014 can come no sooner to suit me...

F&F failed due to a couple of low-level agents in the Dallas office. The order was to deliver weapons to Mexican Drug Enforcement but mistakenly delivered them to Mexican Drug Enforcers.

Somebody spike the koolaid with some truth!

I thought Carter got me exasperated but these people are such buffoons.

Brutus out.

At least with carter, as much as I didn't like his politics, I believed him when he said something. And, he stood up and took responsibility for Desert One when it failed. Didn't waffle, didn't hesitate, said "I'm the commander in chief, I ordered it, I'm responsible." At the time, I was an active duty soldier and I appreciated that.

Have to disagree with Stomper. True liberals are not authoritarian. We are dealing with bigoted leftist authoritarians, not liberals. Well, maybe DBA liberals.

... And I agree with you on the ORIGINAL definition of a Liberal, but I'm referring to the counterfeit "liberal" ideology of today that co-opted the term to fool people into thinking they stand for personal freedoms, instead of the totalitarian aspirations they (the "party") truly stands for. ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top