JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
What was that saying............
"Oh.... I love the smell of napalm in the morning"
Just the exact responses I was waiting for......
Nothing changes.....
and to that one comment.
I do listen to all things, but the more liberal minded seldom like the responses they get from me... go figure.

What was that saying............
"Oh.... I love the smell of napalm in the morning"
Just the exact responses I was waiting for......
Nothing changes.....
and to that one comment.
I do listen to all things, but the more liberal minded seldom like the responses they get from me... go figure.

Well, if you're willing to listen I'll try.

Want to know why I don't trust the GoA? Because last year I think it was.. that I got an email about Health care. They claimed that gun owners would be fined for not having health care, and that owning guns would be considered something to disqualify you from having health care.

So, being myself I wanted to make sure this wasn't true. So I went to the Library of Congress to search for this bill they claimed would do these things. You know what I found? The bill hadn't even been finished writing yet! It was still being worked on. So I said to myself "Well maybe they know someone working on it.." So instead I went to see if this was likely. Baccus was the one writing this bill (Sorry for mis-stating it was Inhofe early in this thread) I looked at his record on gun issues.. and he's had a few instances where he was anti gun.. But more so he overwhelmingly looks to be pro gun.

So I decided to wait. This gun group. They share a value I do, right? They can't lie to me. They are a big name group, that would only hurt their rep! But sure enough the bill came out, and I searched for anything firearms related.

Couldnt find anything in the bill. But here was the GoA still claiming it.

They are liars getting involved in issues that has nothing to do with their groups purpose.

If someone thinks the "healthcare bill" doesn't open the door to greater intrusion into gun owner's lives/rights, you need to examine the insurance industry's stance on guns, their owners and the company's obligations surrounding them.
The insurance industry bought into the legislation, and now that it's law, the insurance companies are further empowered in their stance concerning guns and gun ownership.

One more cut in the potential death by 1,000.

LOL. Yeah, I wouldn't assume there is nothing in the healthcare bill that can't be used to intrude into gun owners lives. There is a reason it's 1500 pages long! It is a convoluted mess.

Oh. I get it now taku, after reading some info on your links I think your a Birther/tea party member here to enlighten us on the issues. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Here we go, so you must be a Pelosi kissin' / Obama apologist here to enlighten us on your BS ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chee-to
Here we go, so you must be a Pelosi kissin' / Obama apologist here to enlighten us on your BS ?

Well he did openly declare that Obama is not a US born citizen.

And he does share the whole "ther taken er country" attitude.

And the Obama apologists on this board don't have a left-wing pro-2nd amendment organization with any clout, in fact the only powerful "GUN" organization they have is the "Brady Center to Prevent Gun Violence." <broken link removed> They won't support the GOA or NRA or most pro 2nd groups because of "right wing" affiliation. It's sorta like pee pee envy, they ain't got one, so they attack the ones that do..................;)

And the Obama apologists on this board don't have a left-wing pro-2nd amendment organization with any clout, in fact the only powerful "GUN" organization they have is the "Brady Center to Prevent Gun Violence." <broken link removed> They won't support the GOA or NRA or most pro 2nd groups because of "right wing" affiliation. It's sorta like pee pee envy, they ain't got one, so they attack the ones that do..................;)

That's hardly true. Are you serious or are you just a troll?

I won't support the GoA because they lie, and it seems a lot of members follow that same logic.

I support the NRA because regardless that most their members are conservative, they don't take much time to depart from issues regarding the second ammendment. And if they do they don't invent some lie to make people panic. They are an actual respectable organization.

I don't like the Brady Camapaign for the same reasons I don't like the GoA.

I won't support the GoA because they lie, and it seems a lot of members follow that same logic.

Well now, interesting statement,...
Here's hoping you apply the same logic to those holding the reins of the dotgov at the moment.
And scrutinize those you may/may not vote for in the future as thoroughly, regardless of party affiliation.

I won't support the GoA because they lie, and it seems a lot of Lib members follow that same logic.

I support the NRA because regardless that most their members are conservative, they don't take much time to depart from issues regarding the second ammendment. And if they do they don't invent some lie to make people panic. They are an actual respectable organization.

I don't like the Brady Camapaign for the same reasons I don't like the GoA.

I'm dead serious ! And if they do they don't invent some lie to make people panic." Now are you serious or just a troll ? In other words prove it. Give us examples of all the lies invented by the GOA, you don't like them because they go after B.O. and tell it like it is.

I'm dead serious ! And if they do they don't invent some lie to make people panic." Now are you serious or just a troll ? In other words prove it. Give us examples of all the lies invented by the GOA, you don't like them because they go after B.O. and tell it like it is.

What, did Fox News teach you that calling someone a liberal is an insult? Get real man, just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't mean they are the enemy.

And if you would take the time to read the thread you'd have those examples. This thread IS one of those examples.

And I don't even like Obama, that doesn't mean I sit there and blame everything bad happening on him.

How many times do I need to say it? I don't like the GoA because they LIED to influence political opinion, to people who depend on them to protect rights. It has nothing to do with Obama.

What, did Fox News teach you that calling someone a liberal is an insult? Get real man, just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't mean they are the enemy.

And if you would take the time to read the thread you'd have those examples. This thread IS one of those examples.

And I don't even like Obama, that doesn't mean I sit there and blame everything bad happening on him.

How many times do I need to say it? I don't like the GoA because they LIED to influence political opinion, to people who depend on them to protect rights. It has nothing to do with Obama.

I didn't see where you posted proof that they lied. You stated that "They claimed that gun owners would be fined for not having health care, and that owning guns would be considered something to disqualify you from having health care." O.k. Do you have proof that any of this isn't burried somewhere in the 1500 page bill? Did you read all of the legaleze, unlike the people who voted for it? I would say that there is a ton of stuff in that bill that we will not even know is there for a long time to come.

The entire US Constitution and all of it's ammendments is about 15 pages, while Obamacare is about 1500 pages. One runs our country, who knows what the **** the other one does!

It's about time liberals start blaming Obama for something. I am so tired of everything still being blamed on Bush! lol. Obama has failed miserably so far. Alot of Democrats are even starting to wake up to that fact!

What, did Fox News teach you that calling someone a liberal is an insult?

What, did MSNBC teach you that the mere mention of FOX News is a insult? If you don't watch FOX NEWS, you are not getting a full story. I watch liberal media as well as FOX. Why? Because both sides have their agenda. FOX reports on stuff that the liberal media doesn't touch! You would never hear about some of this stuff without FOX. On the flip side, Fox doesn't always give the other side of the arguement either. Unfortunately Walter Konkrite types aren't reporters anymore. The media is bought and paid for.

Just think about the fact that people have had to step down from the administration because of FOX NEWS exposing them! Why do you have a problem with that?

They DID NOT LIE. This law has the effect of giving the incumbent an advantage at election time. It is designed/written to silence all political opposition. Coupled with The "Fairness Doctrine" we could end up with a Soviet style TASS agency approving the news we read/see/hear.
Then there is the push for internet censorship, and the Admin's request to users to report dissenters.

Currently Obama, Hillary and the Dem controlled Congress have shown signs of overstepping their authority on gun rights. Advocating for CIFTA and the U.N. weapons policies. The HoR giving Calderon a standing ovation after he gives a speech advocating Americans surrendering more gun rights. The AG stated unequivocally that he wants the AWB reinstated.
Is it a political football? You bet.
Would it be as dangerous to their careers if the opposition wasn't accorded the current level of free speech? Nope, it wouldn't.

Buy yourself a clue?

I didn't see where you posted proof that they lied. You stated that "They claimed that gun owners would be fined for not having health care, and that owning guns would be considered something to disqualify you from having health care." O.k. Do you have proof that any of this isn't burried somewhere in the 1500 page bill? Did you read all of the legaleze, unlike the people who voted for it? I would say that there is a ton of stuff in that bill that we will not even know is there for a long time to come.

The entire US Constitution and all of it's ammendments is about 15 pages, while Obamacare is about 1500 pages. One runs our country, who knows what the **** the other one does!

It's about time liberals start blaming Obama for something. I am so tired of everything still being blamed on Bush! lol. Obama has failed miserably so far. Alot of Democrats are even starting to wake up to that fact!

What, did MSNBC teach you that the mere mention of FOX News is a insult? If you don't watch FOX NEWS, you are not getting a full story. I watch liberal media as well as FOX. Why? Because both sides have their agenda. FOX reports on stuff that the liberal media doesn't touch! You would never hear about some of this stuff without FOX. On the flip side, Fox doesn't always give the other side of the arguement either. Unfortunately Walter Konkrite types aren't reporters anymore. The media is bought and paid for.

Just think about the fact that people have had to step down from the administration because of FOX NEWS exposing them! Why do you have a problem with that?

Well I sure guarantee THEY didn't read it, seeing as how they made the claim BEFORE THE BILL WAS EVEN WRITTEN AND RELEASED.

HAHA. Apologize,,,Me...not a chance. I haven't seen credible proof that Obama was not born in the USA. If it existed I am sure the main stream republican party would be all over it.

Truthfully I don't think anybody on this forum is having there minds changed by these posts but it is entertaining to ...share ideas...Have a great night Chee-to.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads