JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Reactions
How is the NWFA Weekly Digest content chosen/determined? I used to really enjoy reading it, but lately it's just been a bunch of overpriced classifieds primarily to the benefit of the sellers (and some apparently wealthy buyers) rather than the broader community, and I'd love to see more variety!

Didn't know where else to post this.

From what I understand it's picked somewhat randomly and also based on recent activity and thread popularity? I could be wrong. TBH I don't ever pay attention to it. Although I get somewhere around 80-120 emails a day from NWFA. :D

Upvote 0
It has to be based on popularity, otherwise there is no way my "grilled cheese conundrum" thread would have made it up there once

Upvote 0
Muzzle loading firearms...
Send me your muzzle loading firearm and I'll make sure your thread gets put in the NWFA Weekly Digest...:eek: :D

Just kidding ...I would guess popularity and or number of views / replies to a thread.
Andy

Upvote 0
Yep, if I recall correctly it's the most popular threads which you haven't viewed yet (it's customized for each member). You can actually go into your account preferences and set it to include only the sections which you're interested in :s0155:

Upvote 0
Yep, if I recall correctly it's the most popular threads which you haven't viewed yet (it's customized for each member). You can actually go into your account preferences and set it to include only the sections which you're interested in :s0155:

Well thank you for that! I had no idea. But I preferer to leave my reading choices just as they come. No need to block out any areas. I've been blessed with the power to read, or not read, things put in front of me.

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads