JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's right folks, the moment you've all been waiting for has arrived! Well, some of you at least :s0114:

10-26-2009 Update:

I should be picking up the mailing supplies today, so those of you who have been waiting to order can do so now by sending the money via paypal to [email protected]. Those who wish to pay by check or money order, please PM me for the address :s0155:

-----------------------------------------------

The prices are as follows:

Gildan
Small-Extra Large - $12
2XL - $14
3XL - $16
4XL - $18
5XL - $20

American Apparel
Small-Extra Large - $15
2XL - $17
3XL - $19

Small Women's - $15

Local pickup is available. Please add $3 for shipping if needed.

Below are the quantities we ordered, to give you an idea of how quickly you need to get your orders in for your particular size if you need one of which we only have a few.

Gildan

S - 5
M - 5
L - 10
XL - 10
2XL - 10
3XL - 6
4XL - 12
5XL - 4

American Apparel - Male

S - 12
M - 12
L - 24
XL - 36
2XL - 24
3XL - 12

American Apparel - Female

S - 12
Thanks again, everyone, for supporting this site, we wouldn't be here without you!

Here are a few sample pictures. The photos are not very good quality, but I can assure you, these look excellent in person.

A suggestion for those of you buying them at the show; Once you purchase them it'd help us out if you wore them around while you're there to spread the word about the site ;)

Thank you to all of you who purchased shirts today, your support goes a long way :s0155:

Also, please give a big round of applause to our newest model, jimwsea!

Online ordering is now available! Please see the first post for the updated information.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top