JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's been quite some time since I PM'd Joey Link with my intention to buy a couple shirts, but I've still not received a reply.

Are they still available?

WAYNO.

So sorry Wayno, I have a huge backlog of PM's since I've started working full time :(

They're still available :)

Mine will be the ONLY one in the UK, when I get it.

Since I'm a northerner and the weather doesn't bother me until around -20 or so, there will plenty of opportunity for posing.....I'll even try and send the pics.

tac

Haha that's awesome tac! I'll reply to your email regarding payment this evening.

Again guys, real sorry I haven't been more accessible.

Hey guys, we still have plenty in all sizes :s0155:

We should be at the next couple shows as well.

For those of you "on the fence", or those that cannot make it to a gun show...I know if you drop a line to Joey Link, he will let you know where to send payment, and they'll be delivered to your door. That's what I did.

Next...Choices? There are two different manufacturers of these shirts. One is imported, and for a few dollars more, the other one is American-made. I bought one of each, and they seem to be identical in very good quality and construction. With that said, now I wish I would have bought both of them, made in USA. But, I understand for those folks who are on a tight budget, the imported ones, for a little less money, are still, great shirts.

See ya.
WAYNO.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top