JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Maybe Joey still hasn't figured out a way to rig this drawing yet.....?

I kid, I kid.

The real question is.... where is Mr. Link?

Maybe Weebs is correct, maybe got hitched, and realized his mistake, and is now fleeing the country....

That's just my theory.

I'm so sorry guys, I had a small family emergency I had to tend to. The drawing will be tonight ;)

I'm surprised Zeroring hasn't been in here betting that he is going to win with his 5 stars :D

I was thinking the same thing yesterday. Glad you said it! :D

Speaking of free on tax day... did anybody get their free taco yesterday I didn't?

Thanks for the donation mike!

Free taco, what?! Missed that one.

As far as donating goes, it's not a problem, especially for a good cause! In return, help me sell some stands so I can pay the mortgage! :s0155:

I'm surprised Zeroring hasn't been in here betting that he is going to win with his 5 stars :D

Shhhh... I'm trying not to jinx it... this time. :D That and I've been battling a REALLY bad case of cold/flu/bronchitis and I've spent a lot of time sleeping the past few days.

Jaybo... shut up, it is NOT because I've been staying up late on HERE all the time!! :s0112:

We have a winner!!!

But you have to wait until the YouTube video processes to find out who it is :p

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews