JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here it is folks, the second NWFA giveaway for supporting members! I apologize for taking so long to put this together, there have been a lot of things going on behind the scenes here lately (good things :s0155:)

For those of you who didn't read the fine print when you donated, as a show of appreciation we're going to hold giveaway drawings every three months or so for our Supporting Members. The quality of the item given away will depend on the amount of donations we've received the previous three months. If you're not sure how to become a Supporting Member, click the "Support the NWFA Community" link up above. You need not do anything to participate in this drawing, the names of all Supporting Members will be automatically entered. The number of 'entries' in the drawing depends on the level of your membership(s):

Bronze - 1 Entry
Charter - 2 Entries
Silver - 2 Entries
Gold - 3 Entries
Platinum - 5 Entries

If you have multiple memberships, your entries do combine. So, for example, a member with both Platinum and Charter Memberships would receive 7 entries total. For any of you who are looking to stack the odds in your favor, it is not possible to have two of the same membership :p

Moderators, Administrators, and Supporting Vendors are ineligible for these giveaways.

The drawing will be held the evening of April 15th, 2009. Names will be put into a hat and one will be drawn at random by JennyC. If for some reason you wish to opt out of this drawing, please let me know.

Thanks to a generous donation from Mike with Custom Firearm Stands the winner of this drawing will have his or her choice of both a pistol stand and an AR stand, or one upper/lower AR stand.

Again, we really appreciate everyones support. This site wouldn't be here without you!

Stands127Y_002CVcopy2-2.jpg

IMG_7089-2.jpg

Stands2050_044CV-2-1.jpg

============= Giveaway Results ===============

Here it is folks, congrats!

:s0155:

Last Edited:
I'm going down to Pioneer Courthouse Square this evening so the drawing may be pushed back a little, maybe to 8pm or so.

How did I miss the link with the red print on at the top of every tab of NWF... Now that I've seen it...and it 10 PM...Did I win???????

Congrats to the winner whomever it may be!

Thanks for the nice work here to all the mods and the owner:)

Charles

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top