JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
NWFA is inaccessible from some CenturyLink networks. I'm typing this ona 3G-connected iPad because the site times out from both my home and work PCs.

I did some network diagnostics (traceroute, etc.) and provided that to LiquidWeb, but they said they won't help me because I'm not the site owner.

I'd like to provide the issue to the owners here so they can open a LW ticket, though my experience with their "heroic" support in the past does not make me optimistic.

To be clear, this is not an issue with a browser cache or a misconfigured PC - it's a routing issue, either at CenturyLink or LiquidWeb, because the packets do not reach various Portland IPs.

I am having a similar problem from home with a Frontier ISP. Have emailed Northwest Firearms admin about it and have not had a response. Trace route to the same drop off at LiquidWeb. All other sites work fine, not a hardware or config issue on my end either. Smartphone on LTE works great. Would like to be able to post cleanup pics.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top