JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You asked for it and now, due to increased ad revenue and support through t-shirt purchases, we were able to commit to having a table at the next four PDX gun shows, with the possibility of a permanent table if things go well (and a decent location opens up). This will allow us to have a 'home base' of sorts for both attracting new members as well as meeting and speaking with existing members and vendors, something we very much needed. In addition, we'll be trying our best to attend as many smaller shows around Oregon and Washington as time and money permits.

This is great news. Truly a sign that this site provides a wanted and needed service!

I was proud to carry my NWFA T-shirt around the show with me... Keep up the good work mods!

I could represent the redneck contigent. Let my hair grow out into a mullett, wear a t-shirt one size too small with a pack of camels rolled up in the sleeve. Lend some class to the operation. :D

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews