JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Will you be attending?

• Yes!

Votes: 21 39.6%
  • Maybe.

Votes: 32 60.4%

• Total voters
We all had a great time at the last meet, it's time to do this again!

Who: Anyone reading this, though I do believe Lucky Lab is 21+ only.
What: Getting together for food and beers. It's tightwad Tuesday!
When: Tuesday, April 23rd @ 6:30PM
Where: Lucky Lab Beer Hall, 1945 NW Quimby St, Portland, OR 97209
Why: Why not?

First two pitchers are on me! If you're planning on attending please post in this thread so we can get an idea of the number of people.

See you there :s0155:

Oh that is my old stomping grounds. Grew up on Johnson St. Will be there wearing my Carl from Sling Blade - 'I reckon I got no reason to kill nobody' t-shirt :). That should fit in well with the NW Hipsters.

I'll try my best to be there but Tuesday's and it being way out there (for me) is hard! I try not to step into Portland cause of the hippsters! :)

Should try to get a Friday meet together also. Would love to see all your ugly mugs with the User Ids!

I have to check my work schedule.... oh wait a minute.... I don't have one....

I am there and I will try to drag parsons with me also. I have 'group' at the VA hospital on Tuesdays so I am a definite 'in'.

SF-

Edit: voted in the poll

I wouldn't recommend it. I'm planning an open carry meet at a different time and place, without alcohol :s0155:

Not to hijack this, Joe, but there is another open carry event at the same place in Vancouver on April 27th.

I will try and make this meet and greet, but probably will need to rescue my wife from the baby by that time of day.

Thanks for the heads up Wade. I actually saw that and posted in the thread earlier that I'm going to try to make it again :)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top