JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Will you be attending?

• Yes!

Votes: 21 39.6%
  • Maybe.

Votes: 32 60.4%

• Total voters
I would like to attend however M-F I work 60+ hours not to mention it's a 3-4 hour drive one way. A weekend event would be more do-able for me.

I'll have to bow out of this one.

Count me and the wife in. We're looking forward to meeting more of you.
Burt, I know what you mean, but I don't have to grovel and beg much to the wife if it's gun related. She's on board.

You would if you were trying to escape, but since you are bringing her, you have been granted permission to proceed. :pound:

I have a work "team building" event that afternoon (beer, pizza and bowling,) but it should be over in time for me to get there.

Edit: <broken link removed> .

Double-edit: And for the more liberal people, the Liberal Gun Club Portland-area folks are having a gathering the following weekend. See the Liberal Gun Club forums for more info.

Triple-edit: The Lucky Lab is just fine with gun groups being there - the Liberal Gun Club's national annual meeting last year had a party there.

Sorry, I have class, Fridays and Saturdays work best for me. Still want to meet fellow NWFA members, hopefully during the summer when the weather is better we can all kick back and have a barbecue somewhere. I would definitely have to have you guys wear your username on your shirt though, I only know like two or three people on the forum.

I wish I had a crystal ball as far as my work scheduele goes,I can be anywhere from salem to vancouver.If I cant make it this time perhaps the next,It would be nice to put some faces to all the posts and finally meet some of you in person.

Thanks Jason.

We all had a great time at the last meet, it's time to do this again!

Who: Anyone reading this, though I do believe Lucky Lab is 21+ only.
What: Getting together for food and beers. It's tightwad Tuesday!
When: Tuesday, April 23rd @ 6:30PM
Where: Lucky Lab Beer Hall, 1945 NW Quimby St, Portland, OR 97209
Why: Why not?

First two pitchers are on me! If you're planning on attending please post in this thread so we can get an idea of the number of people.

See you there :s0155:

For those that are lazy...like me. Here is a link to Google Maps: Lucky Labrador Beer Hall, 1945 NW Quimby St, Portland, OR 97209 - Google Maps

I hope to be there but it is still tbd for me.

Can't make it. I know you'd be welcome throughout the state, Joe. Maybe you'd be willing to do some meet'n greets in other locales? Salem, Bend, Springfield, etc. It'd be nice to meet ya and some of the members.

Salted Weapon on an important call -

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

I have a retired employees lunch earlier the same day but will try to make it to this even as well.

I might go. If I do go I can give you a ride bob. That way if you wanted to have a barly pop or two or 8 you wouldnt need to worry.

I do need to make sure if its ok that I go. I will ask my dog later when she is in a good mood{read, after a jerky treat}

Are dogs allowed?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top