JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
All you need to get that number back up is to have some idiot in the White House start talking about gun control legislation again. Dude's the best advertising for gun and ammo manufacturers since Clinton. I know they think they're driving America toward more control, all they're doing in reality is pushing more people to purchase them out of fear that their rights will continue to shrink. Just wait until the Pres opens his mouth on control again, sales will be back up in no time.

The panic buyers are running out of money/credit/gun safe space.

This is a good thing because the prices, including ammo prices, should come down and availability go up.

I've seen this many times over the years.

If a conservative or even just a progun president gets in the WH next election, then you will see all those guns and ammo being sold used at gun shows for a loss. Seen that too - for example, after Y2K there was a big sell off of survival supplies.

I can only wish to ever get off that easy and that is even after I itemize......

Same here and we don't pay income tax over here.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
"Defender of Freedom" award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"Having a gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have it you may never need it again"

The panic buyers are running out of money/credit/gun safe space.

This is a good thing because the prices, including ammo prices, should come down and availability go up.

I've seen this many times over the years.

If a conservative or even just a progun president gets in the WH next election, then you will see all those guns and ammo being sold used at gun shows for a loss. Seen that too - for example, after Y2K there was a big sell off of survival supplies.

Good friend of mine bought up a bunch of ammo a while after Y2K proved to be a bust.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
"Defender of Freedom" award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"Having a gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have it you may never need it again"

"Background checks by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, considered to be the most accurate means of tracking gun sales, plunged by a third in January compared to the year before. There were about 1.66 million background checks last month, and nearly 2.5 million in January the year before."

I'm sure private "untrackable" sales are increasing every time CA or NY or CO passes another anti 2A law! Once the speculators who bought big after Sandy Hook run out of inventory, the trackable sales will go up again.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top