JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am trying my best to raise that number from 90 per 100 people to 100 per 100 people. Only 32 million more to add to my collection. I do not know if I will make it so you guys may need to help and buy another firearm for the cause.

Just saying it is a good cause (or excuse for another purchase)

If there is ever a time that you want to put a sock in the mouth of a gun antagonist, here is the "absolute," evidence that you need!

Number One With a Bullet

If you think guns are a problem in the U.S., you should watch this.

If, on the other hand, you do not believe guns are a problem then you should watch this.

I have never seen this before. Very well done. We don't have a gun problem. We have a people problem.

You folks will really like this one (especially those of you in TX).

Be sure to watch it until the very end.

NUMBER ONE WITH A BULLET - YouTube

Here in yUK I have nineteen more guns than 99.5% of the population, and sadly, I can do no more, dreckly, that is. But I CAN and DO introduce noobs to shooting in the hope that one day they'll catch me up.

tac

I had my son listen to this - he started laughing from the "ever-reliable Wikipedia" reference, and continued until the end.

gun-deaths-per-capita.png

And now for some regularly scheduled programming. I like Luke Bryan too....

I've lost count. If I have trouble getting to sleep, I start trying to count how many and what kind of guns I currently own. Knocks me out every time before I finish the list.

Number one with with a bullet? What a coincidence, I'm often told that I'm number one... Why just this afternoon this nice gentleman in traffic was waving at me with his finger. How did he know that I'm number one? He must know some of my neighbors.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top