JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ike warned us to beware the military-industrial complex, but Americans didn't heed the wake up call since our everyday lives seemed unaffected... now the unhealthy relationship between money and politics has grown into something even worse, the security-industrial complex, and it will effect our everyday lives.

Ike's warning got trampled underfoot as early as the next administration, and buried in the '64 presidential election.

Oddly enough, since then, dems have held up the winner of that election as one of the great champions of democrat causes.
Coincidence?
I think not.
ymmv.

You guys made my day :s0155:

NW gun activists debate possible NSA gun data collection

Northwest gun rights activists over the weekend launched a discussion about possible National Security Agency snooping into the lives of ordinary citizens, including their firearm transactions, because of a paragraph in a letter from several U.S. senators, including three from the Northwest, to the director of National Intelligence that was released last week.

<broken link removed>

I believe many people here including myself made sure the discussion of complaints about the NSA were put in front of our Senators and Congressmen in triplicate. The same is done on DHS and IRS issues. Even the more left leaners are getting perturbed about the Administration and his Czars. Pro gun people have nuclear clout when they can be motivated to stand and make enough noise.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top