JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just more fuel for the cultural war that's coming. Keep stoking the fire, it's just about summertime, what a great time to have the pot boil over.

Just amazes me how conservatism is now under continuous fire without reprieve.... We need to get on the offensive, start beating these moles back into their holes...

And look what kind of "Friend" of 2A he turned out to be...
Why did he throw us under the bus at some point? I haven't listened to him in quite a while. He hasn't been broadcast here for ages so i'm not up to date on him. He sets the progressives hair on fire and i'm good with that. From what I understand he has a concealed permit.

Last Edited:
In this link from February 2018 he mentions that he has a mini-14 and an AR15. He states that you don't need such weapons to hunt. However, he is not a hunter so he
doesn't have a well rounded perspective in regard to
that. He speaks for an hour and basically goes after the lawyers, ACLU and civil liberties crowd. Worth a listen.
I remember one time hearing him take a caller who was complaining that some Hmong immigrants were hanging around in the woods with AK-47's. Savage stood up for the Hmong and told the caller to leave them alone and that they're not bothering anyone.
I don't think that he is anti 2A. He does get a bit knee jerk with major current events but that's just his style.
The Savage Nation - 2/15/18 - Savage Nation with Michael Savage - Omny.fm

I always get a bit poed when I hear someone say " No one needs an (insert term here, AR, AK , etc) for hunting when they have never been in the woods let alone picked up a rifle to go hunting. I ran across guys in the woods just last fall carrying .308 AR somethings... I can't really tell one from another because I have never gotten into them. However the idea that they can't be used for hunting is a blatent fabrication.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top