JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And this is all the "NRA" has to say, half the message was bragging up a new camera, with our membership money's, WHISKY TANGO FOXTROT!!!:eek:
Is this what we can expect from the largest firearms rights advocacy in the world? Is this what all of our donations will produce? Np wonder the antis feel emboldened, the NRA, once the most mighty and feared, is now playing with the cheese grater in the dark corner of the basement "Command Center" while Wayne is on Safari at members expense! Well color me pizzed! :mad::mad::mad:

And this is all the "NRA" has to say, half the message was bragging up a new camera, with our membership money's, WHISKY TANGO FOXTROT!!!:eek:
Is this what we can expect from the largest firearms rights advocacy in the world? Is this what all of our donations will produce? Np wonder the antis feel emboldened, the NRA, once the most mighty and feared, is now playing with the cheese grater in the dark corner of the basement "Command Center" while Wayne is on Safari at members expense! Well color me pizzed! :mad::mad::mad:
That's why I don't give them anymore money.
I contribute to other groups now.

That was the blogger not the NRA.

Here is their official response.

NRA-ILA | NRA Statement on Massachusetts Gun Ban Ruling

This is a court ruling. I don't really know what you all expect the NRA to do. Take hostages? Start shooting judges?

This ruling sucks but it also makes a clear ruling that can be appealed. Before the rulings were more general and in one district court the standing ruling is that banning assault rifles is an infringement but that there is a state interest in banning them meaning that the right has intermediate scrutiny.

This king of ruling is what we need at the Supreme Court. Specific, unambiguous, and clear that it is a ban and not couched in obscure language.

We all knew this was coming. It has to go to the Supreme Court and right now we just don't have the votes. Pray for Kennedy or Ginsberg to retire or die really soon or we have no future.

The only important fight is to keep the power to appoint and approve Supreme Court justices. Every penny the NRA has should go to holding the senate. Every penny.

That was the blogger not the NRA.

Here is their official response.

NRA-ILA | NRA Statement on Massachusetts Gun Ban Ruling

This is a court ruling. I don't really know what you all expect the NRA to do. Take hostages? Start shooting judges?

This ruling sucks but it also makes a clear ruling that can be appealed. Before the rulings were more general and in one district court the standing ruling is that banning assault rifles is an infringement but that there is a state interest in banning them meaning that the right has intermediate scrutiny.

This king of ruling is what we need at the Supreme Court. Specific, unambiguous, and clear that it is a ban and not couched in obscure language.

We all knew this was coming. It has to go to the Supreme Court and right now we just don't have the votes. Pray for Kennedy or Ginsberg to retire or die really soon or we have no future.

The only important fight is to keep the power to appoint and approve Supreme Court justices. Every penny the NRA has should go to holding the senate. Every penny.

Good post. Thank you.

Same place it all ways is collecting more money for them selves. The NRA is failing us. They don't give a rip about Oregon. They know they can't win here so why spend the money on us. Been a life member sense the late 60'. I have gotten so disappointed in them over the last few years I don't even pay any attention to them anymore.

Same place it all ways is collecting more money for them selves. The NRA is failing us. They don't give a rip about Oregon. They know they can't win here so why spend the money on us. Been a life member sense the late 60'. I have gotten so disappointed in them over the last few years I don't even pay any attention to them anymore.
Yep...Life Member since 1976 and I too am very disappointed in them.

Please, go forth and tell the truth. There can be no free speech, no freedom of the press, no freedom to protest, no freedom to worship your god, no freedom to speak your mind, no freedom from fear, no freedom for your children and for theirs, for anybody, anywhere, without the Second Amendment freedom to fight for it.

Charlton Heston, NRA President 1997

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads