JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm going to write in the administrative members of the firearms policy coalition, who have actually been making schitt happen. For example:

Imagine what they could do with the NRAs budget!

See the 2nd paragraph re: voting

And see the Update at the end!

Why anyone would still support the modern day NRA is beyond me. They are terribly anti-gun.

I agree with "Why anyone would still support the modern day NRA is beyond me."

I do not agree with "They are terribly anti-gun."

I believe that they will do and say anything to support the parasite WLP. He is solely ruining the NRA.

Using their contact form, I emailed them advising that I am considering renouncing my membership unless major reforms are made. Got a return that my message will be forwarded to some committee or other.

Screen Shot 2021-08-24 at 7.28.00 PM.png

Using their contact form, I emailed them advising that I am considering renouncing my membership unless major reforms are made. Got a return that my message will be forwarded to some committee or other.

View attachment 1018544
Yeah, my bet is the committee will be actively looking for excuses to terminate your membership, like some "Thou Shalt Never Disparage Saint Wayne" clause in the Bylaws.

Main reason I'm a Lifer is so I'm guaranteed the chance to vote against Wayne's Weasels every time...

"Write in" now has to be letters of resignation.
Massad Ayoob does a far, far better job at the Second Amendment Foundation. And Alan Gottlieb has been at this since the 70s.

NRA Director Rocky Marshall Moves to Intervene in NY Dissolution Suit

Hopefully there is another NRA Director willing to step into the breach when Marshall's term expires.

as a life member, i get sent voting goodies. ends up getting tossed in the trash. i don't know anyone on the list and not inclined to spend hours researching them. i don't typically go to NRA sites, i don't get the magazines, last news i heard they were moving to TX.
Bunch of WLP stooges. This isn't Check Heston's NRA anymore. Pathetic!

The NRA needs to die. It has not advanced one 2nd amendment cause in about 50+ years.

Its nothing but a money laundering operation that dupes stupid people into donating and willing their estates so a select few can get rich. They support anti gun efforts and virtually every 2nd Amendment Win at the Ballots and in the Court has been due to non NRA gun rights organizations.

Gun clubs needs to distance themselves and get away.

I wouldn't piss on a NRA board member if they were on fire. They are all part of the problem. The good ones were all expelled a long time ago for trying to fight the corruption.

Wayne was a democrat lobbyist/campaign guy ( In 1973 he started a Ph.D. at Boston University but dropped out to help a Democrat run for the Virginia state legislature; a few years later he received an M.A. in political science from Boston College.). Tell me again why is leading the NRA? Why would anyone give them a dime?

Originally a Democrat, like a substantial portion of the National Rifle Association's longest-serving staff, Wayne was active with the Roanoke Democrats in college but declined a job offer from the office of Democratic House Speaker Tip O'Neill. Instead, he got a job at the NRA. The NRA building at the time was right across the street from the Democratic National Committee, and so he walked right in and ran into some staff that he knew from his work in politics. They were looking for a Democratic lobbyist, so he signed on right away.

Would be funny if it wasnt so sad.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads