JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm not surprised. While there are pro-gun teachers and professors, it seems they are not the majority. At least not in my experience.

Its a shame too, people who have no idea about guns keep saying the U.S has a gun culture when really we don't. We have people who believe in the 2nd Amendment, as well as the other Amendments regarding our individual rights, but its not like the days where you could just bring a gun to school to show off to your friends what you got. Or to go shooting with your friends after school is over. Not even half the population owns a gun, though I take that with a grain of salt its still something to consider (I have a strong opinion regarding statistics in general).

With teachers and professors these days being anti-gun, I can't help but feel this also has some impact on the students in the long run. Hell, with this kind of censorship, the future generations may not even stand a chance.

# me to # ban assult wepons # this or # that this garbage is way way out of control bunch of crybaby idiots pushing a AGENDAS on the rest of us

Anyone who believes that these student demonstrations are student-organized and student-led is naive. They are using students to push their agenda.

Anyone who believes that these student demonstrations are student-organized and student-led is naive. They are using students to push their agenda.
This is the truth right there this is bigger than a few kids at a high School .they saw there opportunity and took it .but This morning they hit a huge road block when that school cop stopped a active shooter

THIS is censorship,

and otter?

painted trumpet
additive

quetzal, however robust

Notwithstanding the trilogy

industry at all.

tac

Why did you censor that from us? It sounds like an interesting story. Must have profanity or something I guess. :)

(maybe not, I don't see any mention of bubblegum)

they saw there opportunity and took it

I think it's even more than that. I've read that Bloomberg has teams of expensive strategists with folders full of detailed battle plans just waiting for the right tragedy to implement them. Students are just useful pawns to them.

First, there is no censorship whatsoever!

Second, there is no freedom of speech violations!

So can you take your firearms into anywhere you want especially when told by a person in charge of the property tells you to leave. Why not?

Oh, could it be those locations are 'private' property who have the power to discern who might access their property??

Oh wait, so is school property, with the principal is the person in charge and told the youth(s) they couldn't have their signs?

Yes, school property is purchased with public funds but it is then given to 'school districts' who can and do state who has access.

Forum members might rant and rave about lawsuits and this and such but bottom line...it is private property period!

Kudos to the young man who, when told no on school property then went to display his sign on the sidewalk.

So can you take your firearms into anywhere you want especially when told by a person in charge of the property tells you to leave. Why not?

Oh, could it be those locations are 'private' property who have the power to discern who might access their property??

Oh wait, so is school property, with the principal is the person in charge and told the youth(s) they couldn't have their signs?

Yes, school property is purchased with public funds but it is then given to 'school districts' who can and do state who has access.

Forum members might rant and rave about lawsuits and this and such but bottom line...it is private property period!

Kudos to the young man who, when told no on school property then went to display his sign on the sidewalk.
This is censorship if they let other kids scream and yell and cry and hold signs for gun bans or gun control and don't let him hold his sign for gun support .THAT IS CENSORSHIP

Oh so the principal can decide to lead school organized prayer? Oh wait, no, that was ruled a violation of the 1st amendment because it's a PUBLIC institution. They can't have it both ways.

iu.jpg

Censorship may be a stretch, but it's certainly a double standard. Removing only the one sign sounds like it was about the message, not the sign.

Personally I think that taxpayer funded public institutions should maintain a certain professional neutrality. From all appearances these demonstrations have strong institutional support (from teachers and administration) and the specific goal is to push gun control.

Those in education have every right to political opinions and activities as we all do, but not while on the clock. They need to focus on educating our kids and do their politics on their own time.

For example, a friend sends his kid to a state college. After the election they brought in grief counselors and "emotional support animals", and had "safe rooms" or some such nonsense. Would they have done that had the election gone the other way? Heck no. They would have thrown a huge party! Why are our tax dollars going to support such unbelievable institutional bias? They don't even pretend to have any professional neutrality.

Censorship may be a stretch, but it's certainly a double standard. Removing only the one sign sounds like it was about the message, not the sign.

Personally I think that taxpayer funded public institutions should maintain a certain professional neutrality. From all appearances these demonstrations have strong institutional support (from teachers and administration) and the specific goal is to push gun control.

Those in education have every right to political opinions and activities as we all do, but not while on the clock. They need to focus on educating our kids and do their politics on their own time.

For example, a friend sends his kid to a state college. After the election they brought in grief counselors and "emotional support animals", and had "safe rooms" or some such nonsense. Would they have done that had the election gone the other way? Heck no. They would have thrown a huge party! Why are our tax dollars going to support such unbelievable institutional bias? They don't even pretend to have any professional neutrality.

Our primary & secondary educational system is circling the drain clockwise as are the community, college, and university educational systems, but it didn't happen overnight and won't be corrected quickly, if at all.

However, when I continue and constantly hear caregivers and legislators whine the teachers (read as educational institutions) are not assisting in instilling morals, proper behaviour, etc., to those students I wonder why the caregivers and legislators are stuck on stupid, then realize the rationalization is how those individuals were raised - by their surrogate parents - teachers.

As for tax dollars spent - citizens who do not have offpring, gchildren, relatives in the educational system just keep allowing legislators to spend as they see fit. (liken it to those who do not own property are at the mercy of idiots at the polling booths who are renters, homeless, etc., as they vote to raise property owners taxes!)

Our primary & secondary educational system is circling the drain clockwise as are the community, college, and university educational systems, but it didn't happen overnight and won't be corrected quickly, if at all.

However, when I continue and constantly hear caregivers and legislators whine the teachers (read as educational institutions) are not assisting in instilling morals, proper behaviour, etc., to those students I wonder why the caregivers and legislators are stuck on stupid, then realize the rationalization is how those individuals were raised - by their surrogate parents - teachers.

As for tax dollars spent - citizens who do not have offpring, gchildren, relatives in the educational system just keep allowing legislators to spend as they see fit. (liken it to those who do not own property are at the mercy of idiots at the polling booths who are renters, homeless, etc., as they vote to raise property owners taxes!)
My sister came over a few weeks ago or months ago and asked if I had voted for the school thing they had going on lol I said nope there your kids you pay for them lol IT'S NOT HER FAULT HER HUSBAND'S FAMILY IS A BUNCH OF BERNIE FREEKS LOL

My sister came over a few weeks ago or months ago and asked if I had voted for the school thing they had going on lol I said nope there your kids you pay for them lol IT'S NOT HER FAULT HER HUSBAND'S FAMILY IS A BUNCH OF BERNIE FREEKS LOL

Truly hate when I try to read forum comments and sip on sangria as the beverage burns like the devil running out my nose.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews