JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Now that the 114 is halted (for now) anyone know of any FFL that will take online orders? or just as good anyone know of a Ruger 57 in the sate? willing to travel on the 8th.
Call Lincoln City Sporting Goods after 9:30am tomorrow morning, I know they have the Ruger LC Carbine and a lot of 20rd mags for both...

I don't have an answer for you but if it's okay I am gonna piggy back on your overarching question for online sales or if anyone knows of a FFL that has the Canik METE SF in stock. Big sites like PSA have it but they stopped shipping to us and I doubt they will lift their ban on Oregon because of how back and fourth this all is right now.

I don't have an answer for you but if it's okay I am gonna piggy back on your overarching question for online sales or if anyone knows of a FFL that has the Canik METE SF in stock. Big sites like PSA have it but they stopped shipping to us and I doubt they will lift their ban on Oregon because of how back and fourth this all is right now.
I'd also recommend calling Lincoln City Sporting Goods, I know they recently got in and sold just this morning a Canik TP9SFX...

Now that the 114 is halted (for now) anyone know of any FFL that will take online orders? or just as good anyone know of a Ruger 57 in the sate? willing to travel on the 8th.
Tigard Pawn is accepting shipped in transfers again. They are also doing some in person transfers but call ahead to make sure they have suffcient staffing. No transfers for people who need phone in background checks (includes those under 21).

Edit: person to person transfer price has been raised to $35 to $37. Shipped in transfers are still $25 but that will be going up a little (maybe $30) around the end of the year.

Outbound transfers are $40 plus freight/ins cost.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top