JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Personally, I would have invested that kind of money in vintage military weapons, especially full auto ones.
How many hunting guns does a person need, when hunting seasons are short and far between.

I could see owning 325 or even more but his collection seems a little redundant. I'd have a couple each of the best examples of each particular niche with the modern rifles, then I'd go vintage Military like Jbett98 suggested.
I wonder what Ted Nugent's collection looks like?

Last Edited:
I have just under 10% in number of specimens of what the good Doctor had, and don't even wind up using some of them for YEARS. I only desire to a aquire a Tavor to complete my addiction.... Maybe also a MP5 to take me back to my a Army days.... Maybe also a Dragonov or PCL rifle..... Maybe also a CETME/G3..... And maybe a M60..... Awwww crud, I guess I better get started on building that additional room. :rolleyes:

A quick google search showed that he was a dentist.

He had fair to good taste in firearms, but his choice of a Chinese tractor from a huckster from my hometown was misguided, I'm afraid.

300 lbs of powder and over 30K in brass and the guy did not even have a Dillon:eek:

Would be nice to have just a little of that reloading stuff;)

That's easy for YOU to say, you just bagged a 4-pnt. buck!!

It was just a little Bambi.....
Not really.... It was FRIGGIN HUGE and I was ASTOUNDED at my good fortune!!

Best threadjack ever. :)

FullSizeRender.jpg

300 lbs of powder and over 30K in brass and the guy did not even have a Dillon:eek:

Would be nice to have just a little of that reloading stuff;)
Yeah that's part of the reason I think he was a trader.Guns yes but too many bows of too many brands.Archers tend to stick with 1 or 2 brand.
And you can bet this auction will be a zoo!
A friend got in on a sale up here were the guy reloaded 150 calibers.He made a killing at 2 shows with all the brass and ammo.Guys will come for miles to try for the odd ball calibers.
Heck most of the guns won't bring retail.Everyone over there will have a few in their closets.
Used bows resell for way lower than used guns, The Mathews may do OK

I am sure it will be well attended, But you got to consider this is small town Idaho where folks are poor. I bet there will be some bargains to be had. And I bet there is no paperwork either, Private sale Course you have to have a Idaho ID to buy.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top