JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Personally, I would have invested that kind of money in vintage military weapons, especially full auto ones.
How many hunting guns does a person need, when hunting seasons are short and far between.

I could see owning 325 or even more but his collection seems a little redundant. I'd have a couple each of the best examples of each particular niche with the modern rifles, then I'd go vintage Military like Jbett98 suggested.
I wonder what Ted Nugent's collection looks like?

Last Edited:
I have just under 10% in number of specimens of what the good Doctor had, and don't even wind up using some of them for YEARS. I only desire to a aquire a Tavor to complete my addiction.... Maybe also a MP5 to take me back to my a Army days.... Maybe also a Dragonov or PCL rifle..... Maybe also a CETME/G3..... And maybe a M60..... Awwww crud, I guess I better get started on building that additional room. :rolleyes:

A quick google search showed that he was a dentist.

He had fair to good taste in firearms, but his choice of a Chinese tractor from a huckster from my hometown was misguided, I'm afraid.

300 lbs of powder and over 30K in brass and the guy did not even have a Dillon:eek:

Would be nice to have just a little of that reloading stuff;)

That's easy for YOU to say, you just bagged a 4-pnt. buck!!

It was just a little Bambi.....
Not really.... It was FRIGGIN HUGE and I was ASTOUNDED at my good fortune!!

Best threadjack ever. :)

FullSizeRender.jpg

300 lbs of powder and over 30K in brass and the guy did not even have a Dillon:eek:

Would be nice to have just a little of that reloading stuff;)
Yeah that's part of the reason I think he was a trader.Guns yes but too many bows of too many brands.Archers tend to stick with 1 or 2 brand.
And you can bet this auction will be a zoo!
A friend got in on a sale up here were the guy reloaded 150 calibers.He made a killing at 2 shows with all the brass and ammo.Guys will come for miles to try for the odd ball calibers.
Heck most of the guns won't bring retail.Everyone over there will have a few in their closets.
Used bows resell for way lower than used guns, The Mathews may do OK

I am sure it will be well attended, But you got to consider this is small town Idaho where folks are poor. I bet there will be some bargains to be had. And I bet there is no paperwork either, Private sale Course you have to have a Idaho ID to buy.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top