JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was born and raised there, all my family still lives there. There is not money there like there is here. People get by on less. You can still buy a house there that is liveable for under $50,000. Not to say there are not some folks who are well off, but as a whole its nothing like Seattle where your average guy brings in $50-$60K a year.

I see a pile of SKS's that are listed as 7.62 x 31 I bet the guy who buys those will have a hell of a time finding ammo for them

(sarcasm alert)

Yup, it isn't like Seattle;
-A lot, if not most, of those $50k houses are paid for.
-A lot of the income goes unreported, (barter).
-A good truck doesn't need "shiny", GPS or leather seats to impress folks.
-A BMW or Mercedes doesn't accept snowplow attachments.
-A condo association would take a dim view of dressing a deer in the lobby.
-A lot of guns can be bought with $thousands un-spent annually on lattes, sushi, parking, gas wasted in traffic, sky-high property taxes on over valued homes, gym memberships,
-All their kids own guns or have at least used one.
-All those "will work for food" street corner jackwagons don't go anywhere near there...they're afraid someone will expect them to actually work for food.
-All of them will still be able to loan a gun to a neighbor without committing a felony ... regardless of the next elections results.
-None of them say "I'm from "rural area" we want wind farms in Bellevue and to re-establish wolves to Seaward Park. "

Plus not having to deal with crowds of Hipsters, PETA creeps and Vegan sandal flappers is worth at least another $50k a year.

Yup, it isn't like Seattle;
-A lot, if not most, of those $50k houses are paid for.
-A lot of the income goes unreported, (barter).
-A good truck doesn't need "shiny", GPS or leather seats to impress folks.
-A BMW or Mercedes doesn't accept snowplow attachments.
-A condo association would take a dim view of dressing a deer in the lobby.
-A lot of guns can be bought with $thousands un-spent annually on lattes, sushi, parking, gas wasted in traffic, sky-high property taxes on over valued homes, gym memberships,
-All their kids own guns or have at least used one.
-All those "will work for food" street corner jackwagons don't go anywhere near there...they're afraid someone will expect them to actually work for food.
-All of them will still be able to loan a gun to a neighbor without committing a felony ... regardless of the next elections results.
-None of them say "I'm from "rural area" we want wind farms in Bellevue and to re-establish wolves to Seaward Park. "

Plus not having to deal with crowds of Hipsters, PETA creeps and Vegan sandal flappers is worth at least another $50k a year.

Im totally with you, I have a chunk of dirt in Southern Idaho and hope to someday soon move back

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top