JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

We should gather up truckloads of them and ship them to Beijing China.

Bugs got bugs.

bugs-bunny-and-daffy-duck.jpg

Aloha, Mark

I'd still avoid eating wild rabbit because of tuleremia. If we suspect a case of tuleremia and are sending samples to the lab for testing, we have to notify the lab in advance so they can enhance their biosafety containment level (like if they were getting ebola samples). Very contagious and can get infected just handling a rabbit briefly.

Plus I dont like giant ulcerating skin and eye wounds either. Rabbit cant possibly taste good enough for that.

I'd still avoid eating wild rabbit because of tuleremia. If we suspect a case of tuleremia and are sending samples to the lab for testing, we have to notify the lab in advance so they can enhance their biosafety containment level (like if they were getting ebola samples). Very contagious and can get infected just handling a rabbit briefly.

Plus I dont like giant ulcerating skin and eye wounds either. Rabbit cant possibly taste good enough for that.
I grew up in central Oregon. Learned at 5 about winter rabbits - never trust a summer rabbit.
Lived in Volcano at KMC for a stint...

Hawaii does not have edible rabbits. Sorry. :(

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews