JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Oh man, while all the doom and gloom was fun. Sun still rose on the 7th, no JBTs killin our dogs and taking our guns.

Sad to see GJ only got .9% of the vote nationwide, I figured the Pac NW would get off the party trolly long enough to do better than 1% regionally, but w/e. People need party control.

So since nothing happened, I propose today is a good day to go target shooting. Burn off some of that bulk ammo everyone hoarded for the Apoliticalocalypse.

I voted Ron Paul.

Lots of good things happened in Washington however. Marijuana legalized. It sets the stage to create food, medicine, clothing and more. Should be a boon to the economy.

The fact that Oregon didn't pass it makes this a great opportunity to compare the results between a state that passed it and a state that didn't.

Marriage is now a thing between two people and not someone else's business.

Did California pass the GMO labeling bill? That's the other one I'm most curious about.

There's inches, and then there is miles, friend.

Considering a lot of what I eat is sourced directly from the creators, I would say that very little of what I eat is GMO in this sense. I'd like to keep it that way, if for nothing else, the chance to feel like I'm reducing one cancer vector in my life.

There's inches, and then there is miles, friend.

Considering a lot of what I eat is sourced directly from the creators, I would say that very little of what I eat is GMO in this sense. I'd like to keep it that way, if for nothing else, the chance to feel like I'm reducing one cancer vector in my life.

How does genetic engineering differ from traditionally accepted practices in crop breeding?

I mean, just the basic tools, the basic knowledge, and the basic approaches. It's lab versus selective breeding.

You basically just asked me how a cessna was different from a rocket.

That's a bit of a red herring. There is nothing natural about any crop plant produced for the last 10,000 years. They are a grotesque characture of a wild plant that has been genetically modified by humans. I'm asking you, really, what's the difference between giant hogweed and celery? Or cauliflower, broccoli, brussels sprouts, kale, cabbage, bok choy, and kohlrabi?

You're not asking a real question. You're simply trying to obfuscate the difference between a breed of fruit we've bred for with a roundup ready construct developed in a lab.

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top