JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Webuyguns has some really cool guns for sale at the moment, these could be gone tomorrow, or still available in two weeks. Let me start by saying I am not affiliated with them, they did not compensate me for this, I'm just a customer that has had great interaction with them (buying and selling). I'm not going to link to the site because these guns sell and this is not an ad, I'm just letting folks know in case there is something they are interested in. Some of their pricing is pretty good. If you don't see these on the site then they sold already. (But sales have been slow most places). Basically, these are all guns I wish I had money for that I'm hoping to live vicariously through someone else, lol. I do not promise I copied the pricing 100% correct, lol. Should be a n the ballpark though.

- HK G36. It was originally an SL8 but was retrofitted at Tommy Built. This is a rare bird, very cool. Price is 3500 as of today. Not cheap but I think a good price for what it is. Great for a collection.

- Argentinian FMAP DM Rosario FAL. Very cool collectible rifle. Price is 2k. Decent price for what it is.

- HK UMP .45ACP rifle. Another Tommy Built conversion. Priced at 3k. Not cheap but very neat. Also great for a collection.

- Bul Armory 1911 Government 9mm. Not rare but these guys make fantastic 1911s. Priced 750.

- CZ 40B .40 S&W. If you like CZ and/or 40cal, this gun will suit you well. These are not common and are becoming collectible. I'm a CZ fanatic. I almost bought this one but picked up a suppressor ready 75B they had instead (been wanting a CZ for my suppressor for a while now). If they still have this in a month or two and I have the funds, I'm buying it. Priced at 600.

- Smith & Wesson Model 10-6 PPC .38 Special. Pinned barrel. No lawyer lock. This one has been upgraded for competition, see the website for all the modifications. Very cool revolver. You can tell it's been used well but it's still in very good condition. Priced at 550.

- Springfield Armory Emissary 1911 9mm. I'm excellent condition. I've just always liked the Emissary line. Priced at 800. Great price.

- Uberti El Patron 9mm. Want a revolver but don't want to add another caliber, here ya go. There are not a lot of revolvers in 9mm. Priced 500.

- IWI Jericho 941 9x19mm. I mean, it's basically a CZ 75 so of course I like it. It seams to be almost brand new also. Priced well at 500.

- Beretta PX4 Storm .40 S&W. These have a unique locking system, not your typical plastic gun. I think these will be highly collectible in 10 years or less. Priced 380. These are not expensive now but I think that will change.

- CZ-82 in 9x18 mm. It's like a 12 round Makarov but better because CZ. This one was a military/police gun so it's got some holster wear. Priced great at 350 because of the holster wear. I want one of these but am waiting for a collector grade at a good price.

They have other unique guns but I just wanted to share the ones I liked. They circulate neat guns every couple of weeks so if your looking for something different it's a great place to keep an eye on. And of course they always have plastic fantastic stuff in stock for good prices (Glock, Sig, S&W MP, etc.).

FYI, their main page is for selling them your guns. Look for the links to their online store. Its "store.webuyguns" etc.

I hope this helps someone find something cool they have been looking for.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Webuyguns has some really cool guns for sale at the moment, these could be gone tomorrow, or still available in two weeks. Let me start by saying I am not affiliated with them, they did not compensate me for this, I'm just a customer that has had great interaction with them (buying and selling). I'm not going to link to the site because these guns sell and this is not an ad, I'm just letting folks know in case there is something they are interested in. Some of their pricing is pretty good. If you don't see these on the site then they sold already. (But sales have been slow most places). Basically, these are all guns I wish I had money for that I'm hoping to live vicariously through someone else, lol. I do not promise I copied the pricing 100% correct, lol. Should be a n the ballpark though.

- HK G36. It was originally an SL8 but was retrofitted at Tommy Built. This is a rare bird, very cool. Price is 3500 as of today. Not cheap but I think a good price for what it is. Great for a collection.

- Argentinian FMAP DM Rosario FAL. Very cool collectible rifle. Price is 2k. Decent price for what it is.

- HK UMP .45ACP rifle. Another Tommy Built conversion. Priced at 3k. Not cheap but very neat. Also great for a collection.

- Bul Armory 1911 Government 9mm. Not rare but these guys make fantastic 1911s. Priced 750.

- CZ 40B .40 S&W. If you like CZ and/or 40cal, this gun will suit you well. These are not common and are becoming collectible. I'm a CZ fanatic. I almost bought this one but picked up a suppressor ready 75B they had instead (been wanting a CZ for my suppressor for a while now). If they still have this in a month or two and I have the funds, I'm buying it. Priced at 600.

- Smith & Wesson Model 10-6 PPC .38 Special. Pinned barrel. No lawyer lock. This one has been upgraded for competition, see the website for all the modifications. Very cool revolver. You can tell it's been used well but it's still in very good condition. Priced at 550.

- Springfield Armory Emissary 1911 9mm. I'm excellent condition. I've just always liked the Emissary line. Priced at 800. Great price.

- Uberti El Patron 9mm. Want a revolver but don't want to add another caliber, here ya go. There are not a lot of revolvers in 9mm. Priced 500.

- IWI Jericho 941 9x19mm. I mean, it's basically a CZ 75 so of course I like it. It seams to be almost brand new also. Priced well at 500.

- Beretta PX4 Storm .40 S&W. These have a unique locking system, not your typical plastic gun. I think these will be highly collectible in 10 years or less. Priced 380. These are not expensive now but I think that will change.

- CZ-82 in 9x18 mm. It's like a 12 round Makarov but better because CZ. This one was a military/police gun so it's got some holster wear. Priced great at 350 because of the holster wear. I want one of these but am waiting for a collector grade at a good price.

They have other unique guns but I just wanted to share the ones I liked. They circulate neat guns every couple of weeks so if your looking for something different it's a great place to keep an eye on. And of course they always have plastic fantastic stuff in stock for good prices (Glock, Sig, S&W MP, etc.).

FYI, their main page is for selling them your guns. Look for the links to their online store. Its "store.webuyguns" etc.

I hope this helps someone find something cool they have been looking for.
Thanks for posting this. This is a candy store experience.
Remember...

No Reasons.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews