JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just got an in-stock notice I placed maybe a year/18 months ago. This is a good gun. That price is shipped:

https://www.impactguns.com/semi-aut...e-walnut-grips-blued-15rd-706397943967-hp9201

I already bought three elsewhere in 2022 (myself + family), average cost $715, I have one and shoot it. It's a great gun and a bargain anywhere around $700 bucks IMO given what a good 1911 costs, a real Browning, Girsan, or comparable 92FS or M9 (of which I am also a fan).

If you like shooting 9mm, or 1911, you are going to love these if you don't know them. And SA got it all correct, deleting the mag safety, fitting decent sights and slide safety, crafting slim and perfect grips, etc. These are great guns. Only flaw is that they ship with one mag so you have to go buy another one or two. Only flaw - they are otherwise just right out of the box.

Oh my, I think I just talked myself into buying another one…

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Get your credit card out!
Well I don't know who got them, but there were two available when I made the post 90 minutes ago, but both are gone now.

It is supposed to be clear tomrrow so I'll maybe print off some of my patented "Mozambieber" targets and do some drills in tribute.

CD698148-DFD1-4F10-9E6D-0FEE8F8487C9.jpeg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top