JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Do you think these major theater chains, and Sony made the right call cancelling this movie release?

• Other. (Comment Below)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"I don't know why so many people are scared of nk hacking our power grid "

Because most of their population is happy if they have enough cow dung to start a fire to heat up their state issued handful of rice...and we actually have a functioning power grid. If we shut off their power they lose the use of 14 computers and 41 TV's that can only show the K.J. Un film festival 24/7.... their leaders and hackers are already on generators.
There's no downside for them to do it. Nothing to lose, everything to gain?

Well, since you've already dropped the spoiler...

As I understand it, based on leaked hacked emails, this cut was the result after dozens of edits to censor this scene, emails exchanged between Seth Rogen and Sony execs. Originally, his face burns a lot more, his hair goes up in flames like the Griswold family Christmas tree, his face melts off and then his head pops like a grape, unobscured by the flames, all in that glorious slow motion.

I would literally pay $100 to see the original cut just to defecate on North Korea. This movie looked awesome *BEFORE* these desperate bastards attacked and threatened us. Santa...all I want for Christmas is "The Interview!" I promise I'll mail Kim Jong Un my ticket stub in an earnest attempt to tell him to SMD!

If someone could organize it, get a full copy and a theater that's not too afraid to show it. Publicize it heavily so NK could see it. Then get the Oathkeepers to stand guard over the whole area. I wonder if anyone could make that happen? It would be hilarious to watch them rattle their little sabers.

I've been thinking about this, but I haven't seen this angle mentioned anywhere yet...
I wonder why?

99% of theaters no longer use film (it isn't even available for any first run major studio releases), they only use fully digital, internet carried product. They are completely open to being prevented from showing anything if the hackers are into their distribution system.
I think the real "event" they were afraid of wasn't violence against theater goers...it was against the Studio's ability to continue to show anything at all (revenue). Hackers may even be able to permanently disable most theater projection systems...and that could cause disruption of theaters across the country for months.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads